1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 01:39
    I have returned from my journey to Galapagos and I will be preparing a report of my findings, to be presented sometime in the coming week. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if somebody could provide me with a summary of any Spiritual developments that I have missed since August 16. I see there are some interesting topics, including an Ivory Tower study, that I will unfortunately not have time to read in full, so I would be grateful for a briefing on any key developments, conversions, insults, revelations, or anything else of which I should be made aware before reentering the fray.

Dr. S
  2. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 01:52
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I have returned from my journey to Galapagos and I will be preparing a report of my findings, to be presented sometime in the coming week. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if somebody could provide me with a summary of any Spiritual developments that I have missed since August 16. I see there are some interesting topics, including an Ivory To ...[text shortened]... velations, or anything else of which I should be made aware before reentering the fray.

Dr. S
    Conversions? Nope.

Insults? The usual fare.

Revelations? Kidding?

Reentering the fray? Jump in anywhere; your voice has been missed.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 01:52
    I have returned from my journey to Galapagos and I will be preparing a report of my findings, to be presented sometime in the coming week. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if somebody could provide me with a summary of any Spiritual developments that I have missed since August 16. I see there are some interesting topics, including an Ivory To ...[text shortened]... velations, or anything else of which I should be made aware before reentering the fray.

Dr. S
    I think the most important thing that happened while you were away was the answer to your prayers. RBHill returneth. Oh yea a bunch of cheats, including Ironman31 were banned, but who cares. I thought RBHill's return was more significant.
  4. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 01:57
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I think the most important thing that happened while you were away was the answer to your prayers. RBHill returneth. Oh yea a bunch of cheats, including Ironman31 were banned, but who cares. I thought RBHill's return was more significant.
    Holy missing crap , Batman ! I missed that ! What happened to him ? Mexican cat house getting deflowered ? Vegas selling his goods on Fremont St ? (Or did he lock himself in the car again?)
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 01:57
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I fear his return was only temporary. It's a damn shame the Doctor wasn't around to enjoy it.

Welcome back, Cribs.
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 02:08
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I fear his return was only temporary. It's a damn shame the Doctor wasn't around to enjoy it.
    So, you're saying Dr. S and RBHill have never been seen together? hmmmm....
  7. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 02:143 edits

Dr. S
    Welcome back to this glorious site, Dear Doctor ....... I hope you've found the links you were looking for on the Galapagos.

Would you believe me if I told you I have become a member of the illustrious Contumelious Clan of which no1marauder is the distinguished leader .....
  8. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 02:211 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Welcome back to this glorious site, Dear Doctor ....... I hope you've found the links you were looking for on the Galapagos.

Would you believe me if I told you I have become a member of the illustrious Contumelious Clan of which no1marauder is the distinguished leader .....

What!!??

There must be something in the Talmud on this.... No, no--I better search the Zohar: this is definitely a kabbalistic turn of events; the sephirot have re-aligned....

Yes, I'm babbling....

🙂
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 02:28

I would not dare to defy you.
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 02:34
    I would not dare to defy you.
    Thank you, Dear Doctor.
  11. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 02:37
    Originally posted by vistesd
    [b]Would you believe me if I told you I have become a member of the illustrious Contumelious Clan of which no1marauder is the distinguished leader .....

What!!??

There must be something in the Talmud on this.... No, no--I better search the Zohar: this is definitely a kabbalistic turn of events; the sephirot have re-aligned....

Yes, I'm babbling....

🙂[/b]
    ..... written in the stars ....... you just didn't notice it .... you oughta look up more often 😉 😀
  12. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 02:43
    ..... written in the stars ....... you just didn't notice it .... you oughta look up more often 😉 😀
    Let’s see—

1. Ivanhoe and No1 go at it tooth and nail, knife and tongs—for how long?

2. No1 declares his pending departure from RHP (because of the cheating issue).

3. Ivanhoe says, basically, “Promises, promises! You won’t go.” (Some of us reading that thread think that this is perhaps really an attempt to get No1 to stay, thumbing his—thumb—at Ivanhoe.)

4. Ivanhoe petitions for membership in No1’s clan.

5. Clan leader (No1) accepts Ivanhoe’s membership. (Need I mention that bbarr and frogstomp are also in that clan?)

I am now a convicted conspiracy theorist—there must be a conspiracy in here somewhere, meetings behind closed doors, a plot for world domination by a—very—motley crew!
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 02:52
    Let’s see—

1. Ivanhoe and No1 go at it tooth and nail, knife and tongs—for how long?

2. No1 declares his pending departure from RHP (because of the cheating issue).

3. Ivanhoe says, basically, “Promises, promises! You won’t go.” (Some of us reading that thread think that this is perhaps really an attempt to get No1 to stay, thumbing his—thumb—a ...[text shortened]... ewhere, meetings behind closed doors, a plot for world domination by a—very—motley crew!
    To tell you the truth I did not petition for membership ...... the marauder personally invited me to join 😏
  14. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 03:07
    To tell you the truth I did not petition for membership ...... the marauder personally invited me to join 😏
    Okay, I didn’t mean to imply anything about which one of you initiated this cataclysmic event; I was just speaking in a “technical” sense (I guess the phrase is “request membership,” whether invited or not.)

You know, I thought I was crazy because some of my favorite people on these forums (like you and No1, for example) are “worlds apart,” so to speak. Now I’m beginning to question my own (in)sanity!

Aw hell, I just really can’t stop laughing in all good humor about this…. The world seems somehow a better place tonight—now don’t you two go ruining it by starting to agree on anything! 🙂
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 03:401 edit
    Okay, I didn’t mean to imply anything about which one of you initiated this cataclysmic event; I was just speaking in a “technical” sense (I guess the phrase is “request membership,” whether invited or not.)

You know, I thought I was crazy because some of my favorite people on these forums (like you and No1, for example) are “worlds apart,” so to speak. ...[text shortened]... how a better place tonight—now don’t you two go ruining it by starting to agree on anything! 🙂
    it may interest you to know that ivanhoe is leading you on (i think all in healthy and light fun)...it's not the cataclysmic event it may otherwise seem. i imagine many RHPers have joined CC over the past few days, but for reasons other than being a playing member of the clan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree