1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Oct '06 22:58
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I once had hot rear entry action with a really sexy and incredibly skilled Filipina girl. When I was done, I promptly rolled over and went to sleep, ignoring her carnal needs! I have felt proud yet humiliated ever since. Doctor, what's your recommendation?
    A good tip goes a long way to alleviate feelings of guilt. Try 20% next time.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    19 Oct '06 23:07
    This thread has provided much relief for those of us who have participated. I am a little suprised at the absence of some of the more popular people of faith and dare I say Catholics who have not taken advantage of this service.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Oct '06 23:331 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    This thread has provided much relief for those of us who have participated. I am a little suprised at the absence of some of the more popular people of faith and dare I say Catholics who have not taken advantage of this service.
    I know what you mean. It's not like I'm asking anybody to chant any prayers repetitively or beat themselves.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Oct '06 00:29
    Originally posted by David C
    I guess I need Jesus more than ever. Do you think he'd have paid my Bar tab?
    He wouldn't need to - he could just turn the whirlpool water into wine (or probably whatever you like)!
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    20 Oct '06 02:17
    Originally posted by David C
    I guess I need Jesus more than ever. Do you think he'd have paid my Bar tab?
    Do you think he'd have paid my Bar tab?
    No, and you're on your own for the bar mitzvah, as well.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Oct '06 00:42
    I grew up poor and found myself jealous of Jews who I perceived as having a lot of money. I also noticed that they had names that were things that were valuable like "Perls, Silverstein, Goldstein." It is not fair I know, but I came to confess my envy.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Oct '06 07:20
    I'm working on nailing my daughter's best friend. Would it be more appropriate to have sex with her mother first?
  8. Utrecht
    Moves
    22 Oct '06 08:12
    Doctor,
    I always dream I am the untouchable terminator and wipe out 3/4 of the worlds population. Now, this is just a dream, but I also believe it is the only solution to solve a lot problems of this planet.
    Is this a sin?
  9. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '06 10:01
    This morning I was asked by a gorgeous specimin of the female variety what sort of music I was listening to, as I was sitting in the bus.

I replied: AC/DC.

It's not the lie I feel bad about, it's the fact that I've denied ABBA the proper respect and recognition they deserve.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 15:51
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Confess your sins unto me.

I'm not offering forgiveness or absolution. I just want to hear them, and maybe ridicule you a bit if I deem it appropriate.
    I have been having repeated and longing dreams about darvlay's creamy, off white buttocks as the morning sun filters through the window shears... while this is profoundly disturbing on often makes me throw up in my mouth a bit, is it a sin?
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 15:52
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I'm working on nailing my daughter's best friend. Would it be more appropriate to have sex with her mother first?
    Can you get with both of them at the same time?
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 16:50
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I have been having repeated and longing dreams about darvlay's creamy, off white buttocks as the morning sun filters through the window shears... while this is profoundly disturbing on often makes me throw up in my mouth a bit, is it a sin?
    Are you aware that darvlay is a man?
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 17:08
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Are you aware that darvlay is a man?
    Yes... though he's definitely a bottom... regardless, is this a sin?
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 17:15
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Yes... though he's definitely a bottom... regardless, is this a sin?
    Yes, I'm afraid it is. You ought to offer a public apology to darvlay for your lustful thoughts. It will help you interact with him on a personal level, so that you begin to stop seeing him as an object.
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 17:17
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    This morning I was asked by a gorgeous specimin of the female variety what sort of music I was listening to, as I was sitting in the bus.

I replied: AC/DC.

It's not the lie I feel bad about, it's the fact that I've denied ABBA the proper respect and recognition they deserve.
    You are covering up one sin with another, listening to ABBA and then lying about it. How long do you intend to stay on such a path? Clean up your act.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree