1. Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Nov '10
    Moves
    0
    21 Nov '10 01:03
    On a rear trip to the library a while back I came across a strange book which supported Noah's ark and the more advanced but different technology they once held. In it they talked about how if you took each breed of dog on the planet and fenced them all in an area to breed you would eventually get to the breed of the dog that Noah took onto the ark with him.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    21 Nov '10 02:11
    Originally posted by Allnightlongg
    On a rear trip to the library a while back I came across a strange book which supported Noah's ark and the more advanced but different technology they once held. In it they talked about how if you took each breed of dog on the planet and fenced them all in an area to breed you would eventually get to the breed of the dog that Noah took onto the ark with him.
    did you create a user just for this thread? joseph is that you?

    anywhoo, it takes a special kind of thinking to say what you said. so not only are you saying evolution might be real, but reverse evolution is the case here. perhaps it would be best if you gave it a thought before you post. just an advice in case you are not robbie or joseph or whoever believes the pseudoscience that would allow noah's flood to be real
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Nov '10
    Moves
    0
    21 Nov '10 02:14
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    did you create a user just for this thread? joseph is that you?

    anywhoo, it takes a special kind of thinking to say what you said. so not only are you saying evolution might be real, but reverse evolution is the case here. perhaps it would be best if you gave it a thought before you post. just an advice in case you are not robbie or joseph or whoever believes the pseudoscience that would allow noah's flood to be real
    Noah's ark to be real. I haven't stated my personal view.
    🙂.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    21 Nov '10 10:40
    Originally posted by Allnightlongg
    Noah's ark to be real. I haven't stated my personal view.
    🙂.
    Robbie, the story of Noahs ark is a good story to explain things that could be understood at the time it was told around the camp-fires. However, there are not much evidence that support the story. There has never been a global flooding as described in the genesis. There has never been an ark that can contain every specie in the world. There has never been..., and so on.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Nov '10
    Moves
    0
    21 Nov '10 11:40
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Robbie, the story of Noahs ark is a good story to explain things that could be understood at the time it was told around the camp-fires. However, there are not much evidence that support the story. There has never been a global flooding as described in the genesis. There has never been an ark that can contain every specie in the world. There has never been..., and so on.
    Well there isn't enough water but this doesn't take away from the fact that it would be a very exciting experiment to undertake. Not only would it be interesting to see what sort of dog came out and the traits that it would have but they would sell like hotcakes. Every Joseph, Robbie, Gary Glitter etc etc etc would buy one! and feel they were closer to and understood God better because of a dog.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    21 Nov '10 12:00
    Originally posted by Allnightlongg
    Well there isn't enough water but this doesn't take away from the fact that it would be a very exciting experiment to undertake. Not only would it be interesting to see what sort of dog came out and the traits that it would have but they would sell like hotcakes. Every Joseph, Robbie, Gary Glitter etc etc etc would buy one! and feel they were closer to and understood God better because of a dog.
    But that has nothing to do with the Noa's ark, would it? The experiment has already been done with goldfish with a known result.
    Think again, robbie.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Nov '10
    Moves
    0
    21 Nov '10 12:09
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    But that has nothing to do with the Noa's ark, would it? The experiment has already been done with goldfish with a known result.
    Think again, robbie.
    Try the chess forum. One move a day. 😳.
Back to Top