1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 05:521 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Asasquatchism, Aunicornism, Atoothfairyism. My emptiness, how it multiplies with each new A I think of.
    P.S. JS, here's quotation from this evening's television news:

"Are you a Climate Believer or a Climate Denier [one who denies global warming]?"
    February 21, 2014 Evening News -Daryl Hannah, Climate Change Activist

Idea: why not appropriate Daryl's construct as a means of replacing the often confusing/nebulous word 'atheist'.
    Example: "As far as I know, gb isn't a gd [god denier] even though he sometimes makes me gd angry." -JSReveal Hidden Content
    lol
    (Page 1)

SG says he's a gd; while gb says he's a gb. Thanks Daryl Hannah, a cb. Its irreducible simplicity might catch on, SG.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 19:45
    The answer to the emptiness -

YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 20:18
    The climate has been changing ever since the worldwide flood of Noah's time.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 20:241 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The climate has been changing ever since the worldwide flood of Noah's time.
    Ron, this is about the answer to the spiritual emptiness through receiving Christ into the human spirit.

Would you take a moment to pray privately with me for our friends here, that perhaps someone's eyes would be opened to see how they can receive fullness in Christ?

Thanks brother.

I am going to go to my knees right now and pray for anyone who watches that clip.

The answer to the emptiness of Atheism:

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree