1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '12 19:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God designed the heavens and the Earth before He created them and knew the time it was going to take for the earth to make one rotation, beforehand. So God knew the time it would take to create most of these things beforehand. So God did not need the Earth actually spining to know that creating the Heavens and the Earth was going to take the same amount of ...[text shortened]... n's perspective and that is another reason the age of the Earth is only thousands of years old.
    And you know what god thought before the creation how?
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 May '12 22:24
    Genesis begins with the creation week. This week is a time period equal to 7 days and nights as we calculate a week today. The time in Genesis of the creation week has nothing to do with the Lord coming in the clouds in the last days to save mankind. So the fact that the Lord has not come yet can not be used as a proof that Genesis is wrong about the creation week.
    I have repeatedly asked you to define a day.

care to give it one more shot?
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 May '12 22:30
    God designed the heavens and the Earth before He created them .
    And how long did this take?

I mean before Creation (including the creation of time)?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '12 23:07
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    And how long did this take?

I mean before Creation (including the creation of time)?
    We do not need to know such things at the present time so God does not tell us.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '12 11:02
    We do not need to know such things at the present time so God does not tell us.
    So it is left up to us, with our god given intelligence, to find out for ourselves, eh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree