4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 11:42
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Go to Mecca and say that! 😛

-m.
    I don't have to go to Mecca to speak the truth. I can do it anywhere.
    I am a Christian.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 11:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am a Christian.
    i dont think you are, your a trinitarian, pagan as they come.
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 15:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am a Christian.
    If you were truly Christian you wouldn't openly "pass judgement" about Mohammed!

I can do it "anywhere". I add 'then go to Mecca and do it' and see if your God saves your slain! 😛

Argue against those two truths of your own words I present to you, and give me a conclusive answer that you have no problem in: 1. saying that you do indeed judge unto others and that 2: you are not afraid to announce your judgements anywhere because you are Christian!

I think, for 1. you are not Christian truly, for passing such judgement, and 2. you would be slain instantly for saying such 'anywhere' you believe you can, especially in Mecca. But then, you wouldn't have the balls to do that, as you sit comfortably at your computer passing disdain on anybody or religion you feel fit to.

-m.
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 15:20
    If you were truly Christian you wouldn't openly "pass judgement" about Mohammed!

I can do it "anywhere". I add 'then go to Mecca and do it' and see if your God saves your slain! 😛

Argue against those two truths of your own words I present to you, and give me a conclusive answer that you have no problem in: 1. saying that you do indeed judge unto othe ...[text shortened]... rtably at your computer passing disdain on anybody or religion you feel fit to.

-m.
    I think he is not a "true" Christian, not because he passes judgment, but because he tries to restrict the definition of what a true Christian is. In that sense, a "true" Christian would be one who does not have a fixed definition of what a true Christian is. It would be one for whom the phrase "true Christian" has no meaning.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 15:21

Argue against those two truths of your own words I present to you, and give me a conclusive answer that you have no problem in: 1. saying that you do indeed judge unto othe ...[text shortened]... rtably at your computer passing disdain on anybody or religion you feel fit to.

-m.
    Mohammed is a false prophet........and this is common knowledge amongst honest persons who actually care about the welfare of mankind.

Mohammed died from eating rotting meat and his death couldn't have come too soon for he certainly deceived the entire world.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 19:43
    I thank Buddha for being my teacher.
    I thank Jesus for bringing me love.
    I thank Mohammed for being the prophet.

Quorum et decorum.

-m. 😀
    I thank Jesus for bringing me love.

Not bad. Its a start.
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 19:472 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Mohammed is a false prophet........and this is common knowledge amongst honest persons who actually care about the welfare of mankind.

Mohammed died from eating rotting meat and his death couldn't have come too soon for he certainly deceived the entire world.
    L Ron Hubbard is the only true prophet! Scientology is the only true religion - all other religions teach falsity. Those rascals who promote them are lying, cheating, fault finding, vegetable eating, child abusing, biased, dishonest, foolish, practically 7Reveal Hidden Content
    Did I get the age right?
    year old cerebral palsy wallowing theists.

Convert to the true path Dasa...for the good of your thetan self!
  11. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 03:53
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I think he is not a "true" Christian, not because he passes judgment, but because he tries to restrict the definition of what a true Christian is. In that sense, a "true" Christian would be one who does not have a fixed definition of what a true Christian is. It would be one for whom the phrase "true Christian" has no meaning.
    The last Christian died on the cross.--Nietzsche
  12. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 06:24

-m.
    Not true. The bible talks about hypocrisy not judgement. In fact, it states that a spirtual man judgeth all things.
  13. Wat?
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 06:56
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Not true. The bible talks about hypocrisy not judgement. In fact, it states that a spirtual man judgeth all things.
    Does that give me licence to judge who I want, how I want and when I want, even if my judgement is wrong?

-m.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 11:041 edit
    Does that give me licence to judge who I want, how I want and when I want, even if my judgement is wrong?

-m.
    No, you have no license to do anything. You are not a Christian.

P.S. Ha, Ha!
  15. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 11:09
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Matthew 7, verses 1 to 6:

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
    6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Yes it is talking about hypocrisy, but in what way are those verses not talking about judgement as well. Verse one is a direct instruction about judgement.

--- Penguin.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree