1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 03:00
    Originally posted by Ruppster1
    Would Adam and Eve have sinned without being prompted to by Satan?
    Why did God allow Satan to tempt them?
    What are your thoughts?
    It is impossible for the unbeliever to understand why God does anything.
    Adam and Eve probably would not have disobeyed God if Satan had not been on the scene. But God knew Satan was there and what he would do. Adam and Eve didn't.
    God had a perfect plan though. He has demonstrated his love for us at the cross.
    My advice is to never doubt God. He never makes mistakes.
  2. Standard memberRuppster1
    Saved by grace.
    State of Denial.
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 04:111 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Adam and Eve probably would not have disobeyed God if Satan had not been on the scene. But God knew Satan was there and what he would do. Adam and Eve didn't.
    God had a perfect plan though. He has demonstrated his love for us at the cross.
    I agree with what you have said.I am just trying to understand God's actions. The more I understand the stronger my faith.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 06:07
    Originally posted by josephw
    Yes, I've heard this before. The same 'perfect plan' which ends up with many people condemned to hell. Based on the results, I'd call it 'utterly flawed' instead.
  4. Standard memberRuppster1
    Saved by grace.
    State of Denial.
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 15:57
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Yes, I've heard this before. The same 'perfect plan' which ends up with many people condemned to hell. Based on the results, I'd call it 'utterly flawed' instead.
    No one is condemned to go to hell. It is a choice they freely made to go to hell.
    Acknowledge the Lord as God and ask for the grace he freely gives. That is it. No catches, no nothing, just ask. If your own pride stops you then that is your choice. No one is condemned to go to hell.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree