1. assume absolutely everything and when your opponent protests that you have based your argument on an assumption, introduce accusations of sneering
2. attribute non existent values to your adversary and proceed to create an argument around those fictional values
3. feign interest with questions which lend themselves to obfuscation
4. recruit similar minded flunkies to do your bidding
5. in the face of overwhelming empirical evidence, divert the argument to some other thread
6. feign civility and manners, taking the moral high ground when its expedient to do so
7. appeal to popular opinion and other users known to have similar views
8. sensationalize everything, level mountains and raise molehills to huge edifices.
9. strain out every gnat and gulp down every camel
10. If all of the above fail, simply make something up.
a short video presentation can be found at the following,