1. Joined
    04 Nov '03
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:22
    Originally posted by mokko
    sigh
    Leave it to men to overlook the obvious. Poor Jackie O finally got fed up with all her husbands infidelity, took on a lover (who happened to be a mafia mob boss) and lured him into killing her cheating husband. As for the cover up, women rule the world, women do not abide by cheating husbands and women are better at keeping secrets than you think. End of story.
    What's your evidence?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:22
    sigh
    Leave it to men to overlook the obvious. Poor Jackie O finally got fed up with all her husbands infidelity, took on a lover (who happened to be a mafia mob boss) and lured him into killing her cheating husband. As for the cover up, women rule the world, women do not abide by cheating husbands and women are better at keeping secrets than you think. End of story.
    You don't seem to understand what he is doing here, luring people
    into senseless debates seeing how far the string will run.
  3. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:23
    sigh
    By the way, the Samoan midgets in my theory were women with ties to the Mafia 🙄
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:25
    Originally posted by Joe Fist
    Do you not understand or just don't care that the nature of being "ridiculous" totally obliterates any theory you are attempting to present?

Why are you attempting to get anyone to jump through this hoop with you? Your point might be interesting if you got around to making it.
    Less insult and more logical argumentation may be helpful... How about asking questions of kingdanwa... then he may tilt his hand...
  5. Joined
    10 Dec '03
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I don't see anything senseless about it. "The King" is simply on a search for the Historical Kennedy. If we're debating truth claims about religions in this forum, we must have a criteria for discovering the historicity of those claims.

Sucka!!
  6. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Or he just read "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" and he is really excited about it.
  7. Standard membermokko
    Sinner
    Where I belong
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:29
    Originally posted by kingdanwa
    What's your evidence?
    My evidence is that I am a women and as such am in the loop. We have a huge communications base and we also have a gigantic list of cheating men who are to be assasinated. What was your name again?
  8. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:30
    Originally posted by Eingaben
    Less insult and more logical argumentation may be helpful... How about asking questions of kingdanwa... then he may tilt his hand...
    Sorry I get insulted with someone attempts to lure me on some convuluded path of discussion and take offense when they don't start with a point.

How about kingdanwa just starts his thread by saying something like:

Things aren't always as they seem. For example, JFK's death. We all know what we have read or seen but this is my theory.

I don't have any questions for him because he has not inspired any.
  9. Joined
    10 Dec '03
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:38
    Originally posted by poopsiecui
    I don't see anything senseless about it. "The King" is simply on a search for the Historical Kennedy. If we're debating truth claims about religions in this forum, we must have a criteria for discovering the historicity of those claims.

Sucka!!
    I'll offer up that we know Kennedy was not assassinated in the way Kingdanwa desribes because we have witnesses, still alive to this day, who saw it happen. For those who look back, 60 to 260 years from now, they can also trust the truth claim of those witness.
  10. Joined
    23 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:42
    Originally posted by poopsiecui
    I'll offer up that we know Kennedy was not assassinated in the way Kingdanwa desribes because we have witnesses, still alive to this day, who saw it happen. For those who look back, 60 to 260 years from now, they can also trust the truth claim of those witness.
    That makes sense... Eye witness claims do verify an event, especially multiple eye witness to crosscheck information.
  11. Joined
    04 Nov '03
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:44
    That makes sense... Eye witness claims do verify an event, especially multiple eye witness to crosscheck information.
    But current eyewitnesses certainly have blurred the details over the past decades, wouldn't you agree?
  12. Joined
    23 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:46
    Originally posted by kingdanwa
    But current eyewitnesses certainly have blurred the details over the past decades, wouldn't you agree?
    Maybe... or perhaps it was such a traumatic event that it left and indelible impression on the key, and/or critical parts of the event
  13. Joined
    23 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:472 edits
    Maybe... or perhaps it was such a traumatic event that it left and indelible impression on the key, and/or critical parts of the event
    Notice how I leave room for reasonable error... color of shirt I was wearing... etc... not He Was Shot Dead in His Car... or fatally wounded or whatever..
  14. Joined
    04 Nov '03
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:53
    Notice how I leave room for reasonable error... color of shirt I was wearing... etc... not He Was Shot Dead in His Car... or fatally wounded or whatever..
    Maybe people will lie about what the remember because they loved his policy (or his American ideals). Can "American" witnesses be trusted?
  15. Joined
    23 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '05 19:551 edit
    That is why it is imperative to have multiple witnesses...

edit...

and the fact that they were American had to do more with where he was... than who can be trusted... or can it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree