1. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    08 Nov '07 02:58
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Yes, there I many changes that I think ought to be made in the world. That is certainly one of them.

    As for another, I think we could all benefit from having an official Muslim History Month. February is already taken. I think September is free.

    Finally, bbarr needs to return and straighten some of these people out. I've been doing more than my fair share of the instruction lately.
    Not to worry ... it will soon be official and MUSLIMS WILL BE HISTORY, and not just for one month.
  2. Gangster Land
    Joined
    26 Mar '04
    Moves
    20732
    08 Nov '07 03:26
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Not to worry ... it will soon be official and MUSLIMS WILL BE HISTORY, and not just for one month.
    What the hell are you on about? Islam is here to stay for a bit, mate. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see all/most religious belief systems hit the road, but I need to be realistic, and so do you.

    People just aren't going to give up on the idea that their insignificant little selves will live forever. It is the security blanket to beat all security blankets.

    Anyway, your choosen religion isn't so special...it wasn't the first, and it won't be the last. You would do well to gain some perspective.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '07
    Moves
    138
    08 Nov '07 05:55
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Not to worry ... it will soon be official and MUSLIMS WILL BE HISTORY, and not just for one month.
    You do know that its the fastest growing religion in the world. Not because of spread through missionary works, but indoctrination upon young kids.
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    08 Nov '07 11:00
    Originally posted by weirdboy
    Not because of spread through missionary works, but indoctrination upon young kids.
    What's the difference?
  5. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    655
    08 Nov '07 11:39
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    What's the difference?
    Missionary works for those who want to create kids -- the indoctrination comes later.
  6. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    08 Nov '07 12:28
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    What the hell are you on about? Islam is here to stay for a bit, mate. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see all/most religious belief systems hit the road, but I need to be realistic, and so do you.

    People just aren't going to give up on the idea that their insignificant little selves will live forever. It is the security blanket to beat all se ...[text shortened]... it wasn't the first, and it won't be the last. You would do well to gain some perspective.
    Read between the lines smarty ... Im just taunting the Islam supporters.
  7. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    08 Nov '07 12:31
    Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
    Missionary works for those who want to create kids -- the indoctrination comes later.
    You are not making sense.
    Anyway whats the significance of saying that its the fastest growing.
    Is that supposed to be good ?

    Christianity is probably one of the slowest growing relgions. What of it?
  8. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    655
    08 Nov '07 12:44
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You are not making sense.
    Anyway whats the significance of saying that its the fastest growing.
    Is that supposed to be good ?

    Christianity is probably one of the slowest growing relgions. What of it?
    You missed the joke.
  9. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    08 Nov '07 12:47
    Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
    You missed the joke.
    OK .. I get it.
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    08 Nov '07 13:00
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Read between the lines smarty ... Im just taunting the Islam supporters.
    Or, in plain English, being a twat. To which you're perfectly entitled.
  11. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    08 Nov '07 13:06
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Or, in plain English, being a twat. To which you're perfectly entitled.
    If I were taunting Christians you wont mind. You continue to have an unreasonable soft spot for guys who fly fully loaded passenger jets into tall American buildings (just one of the many disgusting things they do ... with your full support).
  12. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    08 Nov '07 13:15
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If I were taunting Christians you wont mind. You continue to have an unreasonable soft spot for guys who fly fully loaded passenger jets into tall American buildings (just one of the many disgusting things they do ... with your full support).
    If you would like to count up sins by religion then lets start at the crusades and work our way onwards. I think the Christians will come out worse than the Muslims.
    If however you were claiming that the 9/11 hijackers where representative of the average Muslim then how come there are still planes and sky scrapers around? Surely the several billion Muslims in the world would have run out of one or the other by now?
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    08 Nov '07 13:53
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If I were taunting Christians you wont mind.
    On the contrary, if you were as genuinely disrespectful to reasonable Christian folk as you are to Muslims, I would mind--but you never are, which speaks volumes to your bias. You're quite happy to equate every Muslim with the 911 fraternity (I'm sure you don't really think that, but your public pronouncements certainly give that impression) but I'm still waiting for you to indulge in a smear campaign against the Jesus mob, using the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, Charlemagne, and George W. Bush as evidence for the prosecution.

    I'll overlook the slander you've implicitly directed towards me as the ramblings of a bitter old man.
  14. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    08 Nov '07 14:38
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If I were taunting Christians you wont mind. You continue to have an unreasonable soft spot for guys who fly fully loaded passenger jets into tall American buildings (just one of the many disgusting things they do ... with your full support).
    Now American soldiers have killed innocents all over the Middle East - what's the difference?
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39591
    08 Nov '07 14:44
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Now American soldiers have killed innocents all over the Middle East - what's the difference?
    Dropping bombs OUT of planes to kill somebody isn't as morally objectionable as using the plane itself to kill somebody, silly.
Back to Top