1. Standard memberpythagoras
    The mathlete.
    Australia
    Joined
    18 Dec '05
    Moves
    3823
    19 Jan '06 22:07
    As an athiest, I see no reason why Jesus shouldn't have got married, and had a child. Anyone who has read the Da Vinci Code may agree.
  2. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Joined
    27 Apr '02
    Moves
    16879
    19 Jan '06 22:15
    I also see no reason why he shouldn't have shagged one of his male associates.

    Mark 14:51-52
    John 13:25
    John 21:20

    No offspring though; unless a doubly immaculate conception was ararnged.
  3. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    19 Jan '06 22:15
    Originally posted by pythagoras
    As an athiest, I see no reason why Jesus shouldn't have got married, and had a child. Anyone who has read the Da Vinci Code may agree.
    I have every reason to suspect you are not the real
    Pythagoras.I hearby say you are an impostor.😛
  4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Joined
    27 Apr '02
    Moves
    16879
    19 Jan '06 22:18
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    I have every reason to suspect you are not the real
    Pythagoras.I hearby say you are an impostor.😛
    Can you prove your accusations, from only a few basic principles?
  5. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    19 Jan '06 22:231 edit
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Can you prove your accusations, from only a few basic principles?
    Yeah man
    the real Pythagoras would be like really really really old.
  6. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Joined
    27 Apr '02
    Moves
    16879
    19 Jan '06 22:30
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    Yeah man
    the real Pythagoras would be like really really really old.
    Couldn't his psychic vibrations just be oscillating at a higher frequency?
  7. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    19 Jan '06 22:37
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Couldn't his psychic vibrations just be oscillating at a higher frequency?
    That's what she said 😀
  8. Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    7051
    22 Jan '06 03:12
    Originally posted by pythagoras
    As an athiest, I see no reason why Jesus shouldn't have got married, and had a child. Anyone who has read the Da Vinci Code may agree.
    Has it ever occured to use as strange that according ot the Da Vinci code, Jesus marries and has a child, the devout Jewish descendents of this child eventually marry into a pious Christian royal family (who worship their ancestor as God) and then for some bizarre reason transmogrigy into a pagan cult. Sounds wierd. doesn't it? Jewish to christian to pagan.

    Theres also the inaccuracies in the Da Vinci code, such as the fact that the Sarah and Mary who purportedly flee to France (Sarah supposedly being the daughter of Jesus) are in fact a different Mary and Sarah (and Sarah is infact a slave).
    Also consider the fact that the evidence for "Holy Blood and Holy Grail" was revealed as fabricated in the 80's. Carbon dating indicated that the dossier alleging Da Vinci as head of the cult was not old enough.
  9. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    22 Jan '06 06:12
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Has it ever occured to use as strange that according ot the Da Vinci code, Jesus marries and has a child, the devout Jewish descendents of this child eventually marry into a pious Christian royal family (who worship their ancestor as God) and then for some bizarre reason transmogrigy into a pagan cult. Sounds wierd. doesn't it? Jewish to christian to pagan. ...[text shortened]... dating indicated that the dossier alleging Da Vinci as head of the cult was not old enough.
    I think it is a good possibility that Jesus was married and had children.

    Also sir you used the wrong form of youse.
  10. Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    7051
    22 Jan '06 22:42
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    I think it is a good possibility that Jesus was married and had children.

    Also sir you used the wrong form of youse.
    I really dont know if Jesus did marry and had children. There is no evidence to say that he did.
    I can tell you that all the contemporary literature (i.e. the Da Vinci Code) asserting that he did, is wrong. The sources and supposed evidence are either speculative, highly unlikely or just completely spurious.

    P.S. Sorry i meant to say "you" i dont know where "use" cam from.
  11. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    22 Jan '06 23:141 edit
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I really dont know if Jesus did marry and had children. There is no evidence to say that he did.
    I can tell you that all the contemporary literature (i.e. the Da Vinci Code) asserting that he did, is wrong. The sources and supposed evidence are either speculative, highly unlikely or just completely spurious.

    P.S. Sorry i meant to say "you" i dont know where "use" cam from.
    Don't worry mate.I am sure you will have plenty of opportunity to make fun of my mistakes too.
  12. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    23 Jan '06 05:461 edit
    I hate the Da Vinci Code.
    It's a crap book that is heavily plagiarised from various sources. It's not a good literary work. Go read something worthwhile. Also, basing any real belief off it is like trying to learn about cryptography by reading Digital Fortress (I tried reading it but my brain shut down 40 pages in, no clue what the hell he's talking about).
  13. Fear The Cow
    Joined
    23 Nov '01
    Moves
    34289
    23 Jan '06 10:16
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I hate the Da Vinci Code.
    It's a crap book that is heavily plagiarised from various sources. It's not a good literary work. Go read something worthwhile. Also, basing any real belief off it is like trying to learn about cryptography by reading Digital Fortress (I tried reading it but my brain shut down 40 pages in, no clue what the hell he's talking about).
    The movie should suck a lot as well...
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    24 Jan '06 02:15
    Originally posted by Conrau K


    Theres also the inaccuracies in the Da Vinci code
    That book is a work of fiction.
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    24 Jan '06 02:22
    Da Vinci Code = Trite novel dummies take too seriously

    Anyone remember when The Celestine Prophecy came out and the New Age crapola that accompanied that? That book was written for readers at a third grade level, for Christ's sake.
Back to Top