1. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:38
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    lot's, I think that kinda comes down on my side of the argument but hey what do I know? by the way how old are you? just curiose.
    Listen, where is home to you? what is evil to you? do it if you desire.
    because a time will come when you will burn for it.
    Literally.
  2. Belfast
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:42
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    You're only 16?? Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that.
    What do you mean? We don't all use 'txt speek' you know.

When we sixteen year olds are not beating up old people and robbing electrical goods shops, we occasionally like to converse in English and I have gone so far as to try to write a novel (finished two chapters).
  3. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:43
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    What are you talking about?
    Why are you even positng? It's obvious you have noting to say in the assembly of righteousmen and there aren't alot here, hmmmmmmmm, I guess you are right at home.
    And if you'll forgive my use of terms - Thank God, I'm not to be counted among the righteous.
    I prefer to be among the men and women who care about people, who are thoughtful, who enjoy interesting debates, and who can justify their beliefs and ideas ...

You, my fellow human, don't count in this group.
    Go and be righteous all you like.
    No one else cares ...
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:43
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    Listen, where is home to you? what is evil to you? do it if you desire.
    because a time will come when you will burn for it.
    Literally.
    I will watch you try to justify that in the dabate with interest.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:48
    Originally posted by Positional Player
    What do you mean? We don't all use 'txt speek' you know.

When we sixteen year olds are not beating up old people and robbing electrical goods shops, we occasionally like to converse in English and I have gone so far as to try to write a novel (finished two chapters).
    I would recomend that you don't show it to anyone till it is finished (or nearly finished, others can really help with editing) any time I have tried to write something and shown it to someone before it is finished after showing it to them all the spark goes from it and I can't write any more of it (don't know if it applies to every one but I know quite a few you have had similar experiences).
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Jul '06 12:41
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    god is a creation of man, there fore god can only be at most as intelegent as the men that created him, thus as not all men created god, MAN in total is the more intelegent.
    woman of course is far too sensible to enter into the whole matter and is waiting for man to gat his arse back home from the pub and get on with the DIY job he keeps putting off.
    It is incorrect to claim that an intelligence cannot create a greater intelligence than itself.
    If God is a creation of man then it is a concept and has no intelligence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree