Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    eviiiiiiiiiiiiil
    being evil is more fun. just remember not to monologue 😉
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:531 edit
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    I accept you acceptance of what you are.
    im a christian too.

Edit: im just makeing fun of you lol
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:54
    im a christian too.

Edit: im just makeing fun of you lol
    is that implying that being non christian is defacto evil?
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:54
    Who's first?
    What is your problem? First off, I'll ask you to objectively prove that god exists.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:55
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    is that implying that being non christian is defacto evil?
    nope, he said non christians are eviiiiiil. i dont think non christians are evil lol
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:58
    god is a creation of man, there fore god can only be at most as intelegent as the men that created him, thus as not all men created god, MAN in total is the more intelegent.
    woman of course is far too sensible to enter into the whole matter and is waiting for man to gat his arse back home from the pub and get on with the DIY job he keeps putting off.
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:00
    nope, he said non christians are eviiiiiil. i dont think non christians are evil lol
    I was just worried you were defending yourself by throwing me to the wolves 😉
  8. Belfast
    Moves
    If you were not blaspheming GOD, then it doesn't apply to you and I apolagize for my insulting comments which slice through the minds of evil similar to a knife in butter.
    More like butter through a knife to be honest mate.
  9. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    being evil is more fun. just remember not to monologue 😉
    Being evil will be hotter too.
    I am far too knowlegable about the pleasures of wickedness, but as I said before, it is HOTTER IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  10. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:02
    Originally posted by Positional Player
    More like butter through a knife to be honest mate.
    Play your position and be silent if the only thing you have to say is from influence of my words.
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:07
    I was just worried you were defending yourself by throwing me to the wolves 😉
    no lol
  12. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:081 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    What is your problem? First off, I'll ask you to objectively prove that god exists.
    My problem is evil and I seek to uproot it.
    Now. Since you ask of me I will answer you with wisdom.
    Who doesn't swallow their spit?
    Everyone swallow's spit right.
    In effect since the day we were born we never stopped drinking water, i.e. swallowing spit.
    Bear with me.
    when you take showers use water. Water is the only thing that is able to cleanse the body. After all, who takes showers in fruit punch and soap? Not I.
    in result, since from the day we were born we never stopped drinking water, I confirm that water is life. Water is in us given by GOD. We have life.
    We find some little specks of water on Mars, we believe Mars has life(though there is no biblical records which proves life was created on Mars)
    So there is your proof that GOD exists. Water.
    We never stop drinking it, we have it in us, and where did it come from?
    GOD
  13. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:10
    Now don't you go all silent now, prove me wrong!
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:11
    Play your position and be silent if the only thing you have to say is from influence of my words.
    that doesn't make sense. any response to any of your posts is influenced by them, so if you have to be silent if you wan't to post a response to your posts, then no one would be able to reply, which means you wouldn't have anything to post about, and you seem to be so set on it. how many times have you said that you were leaving and then just carried on?
  15. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:15
    that doesn't make sense. any response to any of your posts is influenced by them, so if you have to be silent if you wan't to post a response to your posts, then no one would be able to reply, which means you wouldn't have anything to post about, and you seem to be so set on it. how many times have you said that you were leaving and then just carried on?
    How many times have you blasphemed GOD yet go unpunished?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree