1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 21:57
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152777621239669&id=191900549668
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 00:07
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A brief summary would be nice.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 01:49
    Originally posted by JS357
    Watch the last minute then.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 02:552 edits
    Watch the last minute then.
    I can't watch anything on spacebook. I'm not a member. I mean facebook or whatever. Is it on Youtube? You don't have to be a member of Youtube to watch videos there.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 03:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I can't watch anything on spacebook. I'm not a member. I mean facebook or whatever. Is it on Youtube? You don't have to be a member of Youtube to watch videos there.
    You don't have to be a "member" to use Facebook, you just need an account/profile.
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 05:16
    The Islamic Dilemma: Hmm, we don't like them; their religion is not ours, so let's bomb the piss out of them. But the more we do that, the less they seem to like us, which makes us like them even less.

So the real dilemma is: how to genocide all the Muslims without a bunch of other people getting mad at us?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 05:43
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    So the real dilemma is: how to genocide all the Muslims without a bunch of other people getting mad at us?
    Dasa, with some encouragement from RJHinds, has taken this stance on this forum in the past, although they seemed not too worried about "a bunch of other people getting mad at us". 😉
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 05:48
    I can't read this as I don't do Facebook.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 05:51
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    The Islamic Dilemma: Hmm, we don't like them; their religion is not ours, so let's bomb the piss out of them. But the more we do that, the less they seem to like [b]us, which makes us like them even less.

So the real dilemma is: how to genocide all the Muslims without a bunch of other people getting mad at us?[/b]
    The REAL dilemma is BOTH Christianity and Islam are based on BULLSHYTE.

There was no god involved in the making of EITHER religion, they are BOTH false, as is every other religion on Earth that invokes deities.

Your sleeping god had a few tantrums supposedly, where humans rated SO high on the spiritual totem pole this god of yours killed ALL the land animals on Earth to off a few thousand humans this alleged god disliked.

People, this is the 21st century, where people supposedly have good educations, even high school kids are schooled in critical thinking.

So where is your critical thinking about your fake god? You are all so programmed you can't even CONSIDER the concept of the idea you have all been duped, Christians, Jews, and Muslims.

Your fake sleeping god has done nothing for 2000 years, allowing the crusades, the inquisitions, the 100 million killed by despots of century 20 and in this fake god's past, pulled tantrum after tantrum, something I firmly believe a true deity would NEVER do.

Yet here we are 2000 years later still believing in the utter crap of this fake god, 100% made by men to control other humans and put women down on a level lower than men.

That is the bottom line of the Abrahamic religions.

Religions don't WANT critical thinking, they want obedience, it suits the upper ranks of those religions perfectly to have billions of duped followers blindly accepting everything told to them like the age of the Earth being 6000 years old, utter CRAP like that. Not all, but enough people believe that to cause a lot of educational crises all over the globe.

Then there is the FACT of religious war, where all you religious dudes will say, no, religion is not at fault, it is the people who follow false religions even though they might be church going christians, they want war and will fight to the death for this fake god.

When are you folks going to get into critical thinking mode and dump this fake man made Walmart god?
  10. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 06:10
    If the quran is the word of god, islam is false. If the quran is not the word of god, islam is false. Basically, he's trying to say that islam is false.

It's the same old. One religious nut going out of his way trying to make other religious nuts look like religious nuts, ending up looking like a religious nut, in essence saying: "my religion is better than yours, so there".
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 09:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I can't read this as I don't do Facebook.
    why not?
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 10:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The REAL dilemma is BOTH Christianity and Islam are based on BULLSHYTE.

There was no god involved in the making of EITHER religion, they are BOTH false, as is every other religion on Earth that invokes deities.

Your sleeping god had a few tantrums supposedly, where humans rated SO high on the spiritual totem pole this god of yours killed ALL the land ...[text shortened]... are you folks going to get into critical thinking mode and dump this fake man made Walmart god?
    "When are you folks going to get into critical thinking mode..."

About what?

You say God has been silent, yet you over look the statement of the existence of the entire universe.

Anyone can be a naysayer. Why don't you explain how you think the universe came into existence? I'd like to know what critical thinking leads you to know how the universe exists.
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 11:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why not?
    I don't either (do facebook). I think the question is why do it, it isn't why not do it. After all we aren't born doing facebook. So far anyway...
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 13:23
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"When are you folks going to get into critical thinking mode..."

About what?

You say God has been silent, yet you over look the statement of the existence of the entire universe.

Anyone can be a naysayer. Why don't you explain how you think the universe came into existence? I'd like to know what critical thinking leads you to know how the universe exists.[/b]
    You do know human science is still in the baby stage don't you? Barely 200 years old as we know it?

So you come on demanding we answer the question of how did we get here and because AT THIS TIME science has only partial answers, then GOD MUST HAVE DONE IT?

That is a prime example of NOT using critical thinking.

We can't at this time answer that question so god had to do it.

At least you admit your so-called god has been totally silent for 2000 years.

You think that is how a deity goes about its business?

To me, it is clear this man made entity was given human attributes to be able to easier capture converts with the idea of building up a large political force. That is exactly what happened with Christianity and Islam.

There was no god needed for the events that have happened in the last 5000 years.

You seem to ignore the pure fact that humans have creativity and can invent all kinds of gods which has happened hundreds of times in the last 5000 years, where one god would be pitted against another, one race in charge, killing the lesser races and so forth.

This is NOT godlike behavior. This is HUMAN attributes tacked on to the human made construct that is modern religion.

And of course your reply will be, as usual, 'you really think you know the mind of god'?

I look at the difference between, say, bacteria and humans. Big difference in cognitive ability, I would say.

I would also say that would be kind of like the difference in cognitive ability between humans and a deity.

As such, said deity would CERTAINLY not have human attributes.

That alone tells me the raft of religion is riding on floating waters and it could spill over into darkness very easily as seen by the inquisitions, the crusades, and now ISIS and Boko Haram and Christian terrorists killing abortion clinic doctors.

All of these things are human attributes in action, not something a god would do, yet literally hundreds of millions of deaths in century 20 alone and a totally silent god.

Like it would have to wait till some judgement day to actually do something about all those deaths.

What a fantasy in the religious set to think a god would need to have everything all be judged as if it were not able to have seen what has gone on in the last 2,000 years or so.

Your alleged god DID have a temper tantrum in the flood, right? So why do you think that just because that so-called incident (I think totally bogus, never happened, in my book) but if it had, why would you think this god would have somehow changed and become mellow all of a sudden?

Clearly, whether you consider the universe and Earth to be a few thousand years old or a few billion years old, if it was made by a god, then it would have knowledge of that entire time, either way, WAY outside human existence, so why would you think this god would have somehow changed in that time? I say it would be the same god today as it was 5000 years ago.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 14:09
    I don't either (do facebook). I think the question is why do it, it isn't why not do it. After all we aren't born doing facebook. So far anyway...
    So we can see your pictures silly and know ever intimate detail of your life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree