1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 21:28
    If the Jews are God's chosen people, why doesn't he reveal to them that Jesus was in fact the Messiah, and that they should stop waiting for a different one to come? Surely he must realize that after all these years, they're not going to figure it on their own.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 21:431 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    If the Jews are God's chosen people, why doesn't he reveal to them that Jesus was in fact the Messiah, and that they should stop waiting for a different one to come? Surely he must realize that after all these years, they're not going to figure it on their own.
    Because they are no longer his chosen people. Thet rejected Jesus as their Messiah so God no longer protects them or uses them to promote his Kingdom that Jesus taught and preached about..
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 22:03
    What a stupid question!
    I though it was common knowledge the world over that the Jehovah Witnesses are now God's chosen people.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 22:10
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What a stupid question!
    I though it was common knowledge the world over that the Jehovah Witnesses are now God's chosen people.
    Hey buddy old pal..been wondering where my dear friend has been,. Glad your back!!!
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 22:14
    How many times should he reveal himself as the Messiah?
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 22:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    How many times should he reveal himself as the Messiah?
    How many times should I reveal myself as the messiah? 🙂
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 22:20
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Hey buddy old pal..been wondering where my dear friend has been,. Glad your back!!!
    Thanks .. I understand how frustrating it is that these fools dont accept your JW doctrine as the truth. Im lending you a hand.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 22:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Thanks .. I understand how frustrating it is that these fools dont accept your JW doctrine as the truth. Im lending you a hand.
    I appreciate it as usual...
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 23:51
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    None because you aren't.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 03:33
    Yes...no...I mean, stop confusing me!! 😠 It's not hard to do ya know. After all, I am one of those feeble minded religious zealots that use religion as a crutch for my inherent intellectual weaknesses.

In all seriousness though, or as much as I can muster, how many times must the Messiah reveal himself to the Jews to satisfy their curiosity?
  11. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 05:55
    Originally posted by daniel58
    None because you aren't.
    You just haven't accepted me into your heart yet so you don't know of the salvation that belief in me can bring.
  12. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 05:57
    Originally posted by whodey

In all seriousness though, or as much as I can muster, how many times must the Messiah reveal himself to the Jews to satisfy their curiosity?
    Their curiosity? Odd that you would put it that way.

I think the messiah would have to fulfill ALL the prophesies.

Of course, the prophesies appear to be up for interpretation...so who knows which interpretation god really meant?
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 16:14
    You just haven't accepted me into your heart yet so you don't know of the salvation that belief in me can bring.
    None.
  14. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 17:111 edit
    Their curiosity? Odd that you would put it that way.

I think the messiah would have to fulfill ALL the prophesies.

Of course, the prophesies appear to be up for interpretation...so who knows which interpretation god really meant?
    thats what may appear but is not necessarily so.....seek and you shalll find
  15. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 17:53
    Originally posted by daniel58
    None.
    It wasn't a question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree