1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '09 17:53
    Originally posted by barstudd
    thats what may appear but is not necessarily so.....seek and you shalll find
    What?
  2. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 12:16
    l accept psychopawn as my personal savior
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 16:41
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    If the Jews are God's chosen people, why doesn't he reveal to them that Jesus was in fact the Messiah, and that they should stop waiting for a different one to come? Surely he must realize that after all these years, they're not going to figure it on their own.
    He did, it just that they insist on not believing.
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 16:44
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Because they are no longer his chosen people. Thet rejected Jesus as their Messiah so God no longer protects them or uses them to promote his Kingdom that Jesus taught and preached about..
    have you convinced yourself you're God's spokesman?
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 18:55
    Originally posted by shorbock
    l accept psychopawn as my personal savior
    There is no such thing as "personal savior" Jesus Is all of our Savior and He's The Only One.
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 19:29
    Originally posted by daniel58
    There is no such thing as "personal savior" Jesus Is all of our Savior and He's The Only One.
    Jesus isn't my savior.

There is such a thing as a personal savior. I am anyone's personal savior who chooses to let me into their heart.

You just have closed your heart to having a true personal savior so you just don't know what you're missing.
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 19:38
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Jesus isn't my savior.

There is such a thing as a personal savior. I am anyone's personal savior who chooses to let me into their heart.

You just have closed your heart to having a true personal savior so you just don't know what you're missing.
    1. If you don't accept Him, He won't be

2. You're not God

3. Good, I know what I'm not missing too
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:041 edit
    Because they are no longer his chosen people. Thet rejected Jesus as their Messiah so God no longer protects them or uses them to promote his Kingdom that Jesus taught and preached about..
    Romans 11

galveston read it and tell us what you think?

18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you.

Manny
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:09
    Originally posted by menace71
    Romans 11

galveston read it and tell us what you think?

18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you.

Manny
    Romans 11 is about the Jehovah Witnesses .. the new chosen people .. also referred to as Gods Israel. Thats why Russell built a resort for all the OT prophets to live in since they wont be going back to Palestine. ...😀 Boy .. what a bunch of morons the JWs are.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:141 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Romans 11 is about the Jehovah Witnesses .. the new chosen people .. also referred to as Gods Israel. Thats why Russell built a resort for all the OT prophets to live in since they wont be going back to Palestine. ...😀 Boy .. what a bunch of morons the JWs are.
    Matt 24:9. I sure don't seeing this applying to any of you..... But your constant comments of how much you all distain us is ""great."" It makes me know I've got the truth.
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:23
    LOL The JW's like to just dismiss their past. The Watch Tower and this stuff is in print for all to see. How do you explain that a mansion was built in So. Cal for the old testament saints to live? However the saints never came as the Watch Tower claimed they would. I agree that being a Jew is a spiritual issue but God has not totally done away with national Israel. His promises last forever.

Manny
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    How many times should he reveal himself as the Messiah?
    by the power of his spirit every day.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 22:14
    Matt 24:9. I sure don't seeing this applying to any of you..... But your constant comments of how much you all distain us is ""great."" It makes me know I've got the truth.
    You are the 'chosen' by the process of elimination? . does not apply to anybody YOU know therefore it must be the JWs? . 😀
  14. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 23:16
    Originally posted by daniel58
    1. If you don't accept Him, He won't be

2. You're not God

3. Good, I know what I'm not missing too
    1. Well, as soon as he saves me from something then he'll be my savior. I'm still waiting. If you don't accept me, I won't be your savior either.

2. I didn't claim to be god - just a personal savior.

3. Yes, ignorance is bliss...🙂
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 23:18
    what can you save people from?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree