1. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 09:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL, not the driods we are looking for, move long 😀
    If you are looking for droids that only agree with you, then you are looking in the wrong place.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 10:04
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    How can you tell the difference between design and evolution?
    Kelly
    I think you have to answer your own question, otherwise it works against you. Great King Rat points out that we know all life forms evolved, so if we find a life form with an ear we think is designed, we have to justify thinking it is designed.
    To give an analogy, if I asked whether my car was designed by humans or aliens, the answer, without even looking at it, would be 'humans'. If you think aliens designed my car then you would need to justify such a claim.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 10:10
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    They got what they required for what they needed.
    Kelly
    Why on earth does the pig in this link need two mouths and three eyes??

http://www.anorak.co.uk/206361/strange-but-true/pig-born-with-two-mouths-and-three-eyes.html/
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:15
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Evolution has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt. There's is not a shred of evidence for the existence of a Godlike creator. Hence, whenever a question such as Robbie's appears, the correct answer is always evolution.
    I don't see how you can say it has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt when it has never been observed. Perhaps you are confusing adaptation with evilution. Nobody has ever seen one kind of animal change into a different kind of animal. That is what the theory of evilution claims.

The Instructor
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:191 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    except for all the species that died out, unfortunately they didnt get what they required.
    wow a zombie apocalypse is upon us, the dead have arisen!

where ya been fatboy?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:19
    Who's "us"?
    us is me, you and everyone
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I think you have to answer your own question, otherwise it works against you. Great King Rat points out that we know all life forms evolved, so if we find a life form with an ear we think is designed, we have to justify thinking it is designed.
    To give an analogy, if I asked whether my car was designed by humans or aliens, the answer, without even lookin ...[text shortened]... ld be 'humans'. If you think aliens designed my car then you would need to justify such a claim.
    No. Great King Rat is saying your car was not designed at all. He is saying your car evolved from a previous vehicle over millions of years of time.

The Instructor
  8. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I don't see how you can say it has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt when it has never been observed. Perhaps you are confusing adaptation with evilution. Nobody has ever seen one kind of animal change into a different kind of animal. That is what the theory of evilution claims.

The Instructor
    Strawman alert! That is definitely NOT what the theory of evolution claims, as has been explained to you time after time.

---Penguin
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:39
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Strawman alert! That is definitely [b]NOT what the theory of evolution claims, as has been explained to you time after time.

---Penguin[/b]
    I am referring to the main original definition. The new definition that some use today could mean anything because it is not specific. By the new definition any change over time is evolution. I am referring to Biology and Darwin's evilution as I call it.

The Instructor
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:401 edit
    Perhaps you are confusing adaptation with evilution.
    No, you are confusing 'evilution' with 'evolution'. Learn to read.
    Evolution is scientific fact.
    Evilution is something you made up or stole of some other creationist.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow a zombie apocalypse is upon us, the dead have arisen!

where ya been fatboy?
    busy boy these days m'lad. kids are all at school now so ran out of excuses to bum around the house christian bothering. knew i would miss chatting the likes of yourself and rj so did the next best thing and got a job in the mental health sector.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:481 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    busy boy these days m'lad. kids are all at school now so ran out of excuses to bum around the house christian bothering. knew i would miss chatting the likes of yourself and rj so did the next best thing and got a job in the mental health sector.
    LOL, where i live there used to be a huge Victorian asylum and i mean huge, acres and acres and acres Woodilee hospital, i used to visit the patients when i was a teenager, most of them were awesome, but then again, they were all doped up on liquid KOSH!
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 12:49

The Instructor
    No-one has ever seen a proton. Does this mean it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt that protons exist? No-one alive today has ever seen Napoleon Bonaparte. Does this mean it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Napoleon Bonaparte existed? I've never seen you. Does this mean it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you exist? No-one has ever seen a bunch of rocks "change" into a planet. Does this mean the formation of planets has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 13:21
    No-one has ever seen a proton. Does this mean it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt that protons exist? No-one alive today has ever seen Napoleon Bonaparte. Does this mean it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Napoleon Bonaparte existed? I've never seen you. Does this mean it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you ...[text shortened]... o a planet. Does this mean the formation of planets has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt?
    Something has to be seen to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. A Proton is just the name that we give to a postive electrical charge which do the actions we see. We have record that many people has seen Napoleon Bonaparte and what he did and there is a tomb for him. You see my posts which should prove to you I exist. We see the design in all of God's creations which should prove God exists. However, nobody has ever seen evilution and there is no reason to believe such a thing exists when the Creator God explains the origin of all of creation.

The Instructor
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 13:25
    Does this mean the formation of planets has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt?
    Everybody knows God made planets. And the solar systems largest planets Saturn and Jupiter are primarily Hydrogen and Helium and not rock. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree