1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Mar '12 10:57
    So it's your turn Ron, you know you aren't the brightest bulb in the tree, right? Do you know why? Lets look at that. I designed humans to have IQ's of 100, nice of those scientists to have figured that one out btw. So lets suppose half of you had IQ's of 200. What would be the IQ of the other half, hmm? Zero you say? So what if only 1/4th of you had IQ's of 200, the rest? 25? You get the picture? Suppose EVERYONE had IQ's of 200. Who would dig the ditches? Not me says Roger, I am working on my PHD in upper managment. Not me, says Sally, I am working on my MD specializing in the left hemisphere of the brain.

So the really smart ones only number in a few hundred out of millions.

Now, look at you. You already know you are not the brightest bulb in the tree, but also you are not the dimmest.

Yet you let those people who are actually not as smart as you dictate your whole outlook on life, such as thinking the really stupid idea the earth is only a few thousand years old. Try this acid test:

Look at the moon through a telescope. You see all those craters? Making a solar system is really really messy. I had to sling around a lot of rocks and dust to make it come out as it is in your solar system. So look at those craters. If it was all made say, 10,000 years ago, it was molten red hot back then. So tell me this mr. Hinds:

Why is it not glowing red now? An entire planet at one point in time is glowing red hot. 10,000 years later astronauts walk around on the moon without getting their feet burned? Come on, think about it.

The universe really is 14 billion years old. So when I talked about doing it in 7 days, each day is billions of years for me.

Look, I have done this universe thing thousands of times before, you didn't really think your universe was the only one going did you?
    I have had a LOT of practice at this universe thing. Great fun btw.

So listen to me, your Lord speaking:

Do you really think I would want to have my fingers in every nook and cranny of your entire universe, btw, there are thousands of other earths just like yours, do you think I want to be sitting around guiding the way crops grow, who get rain and all that?

I INVENTED evolution so I wouldn't have to do all that crap. I have MUCH better things to do than to be thinking, oh man, that species of frog is going to have a hard time of it because the water it lives in is going to get very hot, so I have to make that frog with thicker skin so it can survive? Multiply that time a million and I am supposed to watch out for every bacteria being attacked by a virus and every blade of grass that is going to turn into rice plants and so forth?

Believe me, I have better things to do than baby sit an entire universe, which is why I frigging INVENTED evolution to do all that work automatically.

What have you to say for yourself Mr Hinds?
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '12 12:18
    Heh, of topic but I read the OP as "the lord speaks to HINDUS on judgement day"...

Nice post.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Mar '12 16:053 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So it's your turn Ron, you know you aren't the brightest bulb in the tree, right? Do you know why? Lets look at that. I designed humans to have IQ's of 100, nice of those scientists to have figured that one out btw. So lets suppose half of you had IQ's of 200. What would be the IQ of the other half, hmm? Zero you say? So what if only 1/4th of you had IQ's o lution to do all that work automatically.

Well, Lord, I know I am not the smartest, but I am smart enough to know You
    would not try to trick me in Your Holy Word by saying You can not lie and then
    describing each of the 6 creation days as having a morning and an evening
    just like the days I know of today and then expecting me to believe these days
    were billions of years in length. And besides if You created all plant life on the
    3rd day, You are too smart to wait billions of years before you created the Sun
    to give them light because the plants could not survive without sunlight.

You would not leave your creations completely vunerable to changes in the
    environment. So I realize you have put programs in your creations so they can
    reproduce and "adapt" to changing conditions to make them better able to
    survive. And I also realize you did not make so many "kinds" of creatures so they
    might change from the "kind" of creature you made them to some other "kind" of
    creature that you never intended. So in that program you put limits on how
    much "adaptation" each "kind" of creature could make to prevent that "kind" of
    creature from "evolving" into another "kind" of creature. I have proof of this
    because there has never been a report of anyone seeing a creature of a certain
    "kind" that You made "evolve" into a different "kind" of creature. That is,
    nobody has ever saw an Ape give birth to a Human even though they are very
    close in characteristics. I think that is very smart of You, Lord. HalleluYah !!!

P.S. Since I believe you have the power to create the moon in one day, I also
    believe you have the power to cool it down to the proper temperture in one day.
    Now aren't You proud You saved me?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Mar '12 16:31
    The Lord will say to him: Well done good and faithful servent.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    23 Mar '12 18:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    were billions of years in length. And besides ...[text shortened]... o the proper temperture in one day.
    Yeah, I um... I never said all that crap. That was just some well-meaning guys in the desert trying to explain the world they found themselves living in. You know, those critical faculties I gave you, well, the idea was that you would use them.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Mar '12 19:12
    were billions of years in length. And besides ...[text shortened]... o the proper temperture in one day.
    Hinds, this is your Lord speaking. One thing you didn't know about me, I am a lazy god. I could have made the moon in one day, like you said, but why would I bother? natural movements got it where it is today without needing any prompting from me.

Just because you never saw something like an ape bearing a human, it happens in very slow (for you humans anyway. For me, a blink of an eye) time scales, So my evolution trick started out humans and apes alike, cousins that you are, several million years ago, cute little feckers, hands almost human, then over hundreds of thousands of years ( I know you can't accept that, having been duped by people not even as smart as you). But that's how it went down. Live with it.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Mar '12 02:01
    Hinds, this is your Lord speaking. One thing you didn't know about me, I am a lazy god. I could have made the moon in one day, like you said, but why would I bother? natural movements got it where it is today without needing any prompting from me.

Just because you never saw something like an ape bearing a human, it happens in very slow (for you humans a ...[text shortened]... ng been duped by people not even as smart as you). But that's how it went down. Live with it.
    Now I know your true identity, an agent of Satan. HalleluYah !!!
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '12 04:32
    So it's your turn Ron, you know you aren't the brightest bulb in the tree, right? Do you know why? Lets look at that. I designed humans to have IQ's of 100, nice of those scientists to have figured that one out btw. So lets suppose half of you had IQ's of 200. What would be the IQ of the other half, hmm? Zero you say? So what if only 1/4th of you had IQ's o ...[text shortened]... lution to do all that work automatically.

Very nice sonhouse. A good read, entertaining and informative ( to us lay people).
    Thumbs up!!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '12 13:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Very nice sonhouse. A good read, entertaining and informative ( to us lay people).
    Thumbs up!!
    Stands up with deep humilitation, accepting accolades🙂
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '12 14:191 edit
    Stands up with deep humilitation, accepting accolades🙂
    🙂🙂🙂 (that's my little crowd there)
  11. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    24 Mar '12 18:38
    Now I know your true identity, an agent of Satan. HalleluYah !!!
    That seems about right. When you face your judgement you will be met by a agent of the devil
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 08:52
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The Lord will say to him: Well done good and faithful servent.
    Yeah, I like that, brother. HalleluYah !!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree