1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    04 Nov '17 16:55
    https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=73171920437
    1 Samuel 17:20-53
    YouTube

    1. Be a law-abiding legal citizen (this should be for all countries)
    2. Be a constitutionalist not a globalist or an internationalist.
    3. Colors meaning the flag (respect the military and those in authority)
    4. Christian. In the Presidents must say, "In God we Trust".
    5. Constructive not destructive.
    6. Be courageous not fearful.
    7. Have compassion and be caring in general but also in people's eternal souls.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    05 Nov '17 01:14
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=73171920437
    1 Samuel 17:20-53
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntTkD_KDBI

    1. Be a law-abiding legal citizen (this should be for all countries)
    2. Be a constitutionalist not a globalist or an internationalist.
    3. Colors meaning the flag (respect the military and those in authority)
    4. Christian. In the P ...[text shortened]... ot fearful.
    7. Have compassion and be caring in general but also in people's eternal souls.
    Who gave this guy a mandate to define a True American?
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    06 Nov '17 00:42
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Who gave this guy a mandate to define a True American?
    The "mandate" is in the constitution and the bill of rights. It's a free country. The man can say what he wants to say. Remember the first amendment?
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    06 Nov '17 00:45
    Originally posted by @josephw
    It's a free country. The man can say what he wants to say. Remember the first amendment?
    And you are free to say whether you agree with his definition of a "true American". Do you?
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    06 Nov '17 11:37
    Originally posted by @fmf
    And you are free to say whether you agree with his definition of a "true American". Do you?
    Yes. I am free to say whether I agree or not.
  6. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    06 Nov '17 12:18
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Yes. I am free to say whether I agree or not.
    What's your take on the OP? You're an American and you're a Christian, so whether you agree with the OP or not would be interesting.
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    06 Nov '17 23:15
    Originally posted by @fmf
    What's your take on the OP? You're an American and you're a Christian, so whether you agree with the OP or not would be interesting.
    What would be interesting is to hear what wolfgang has to say about my reply to his post about the OP.

    What I'm not interested in is being endlessly interrogated by you.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Nov '17 23:45
    Originally posted by @josephw
    The "mandate" is in the constitution and the bill of rights. It's a free country. The man can say what he wants to say. Remember the first amendment?
    Well he can say Trump $hits caviar too.
    Anyone can.

    So why did you post a video of an American exercising his first amendment rights?
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    06 Nov '17 23:54
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Well he can say Trump $hits caviar too.
    Anyone can.

    So why did you post a video of an American exercising his first amendment rights?
    I didn't post a video. Are you reading the thread?
  10. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    07 Nov '17 00:44
    Originally posted by @josephw
    What I'm not interested in is being endlessly interrogated by you.
    You have no take on this thread's topic?
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    07 Nov '17 01:341 edit
    Originally posted by @josephw
    I didn't post a video. Are you reading the thread?
    Certainly.
    Just not paying attention to which religious freak nut posted what.
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    08 Nov '17 11:46
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You have no take on this thread's topic?
    Sure I do. Politics and religion don't mix. Though God is sovereign over all. That's all I have to say at this time.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    08 Nov '17 11:48
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Certainly.
    Just not paying attention to which religious freak nut posted what.
    I think it's more that you [i]can't[i/] pay attention on account of the overwhelming bias you harbor.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    09 Nov '17 09:541 edit
    Originally posted by @josephw
    I think it's more that you [i]can't[i/] pay attention on account of the overwhelming bias you harbor.
    Are you suggesting I have a bias towards assuming idiotic posts are from you?
    If not, .. what?
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    09 Nov '17 09:56
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Sure I do. Politics and religion don't mix. Though God is sovereign over all. That's all I have to say at this time.
    Politics and religion do not mix.
    Then you mix them!
    That is all I have to say at this time.

    Please stay tuned for further updates and philosophical revelations.
Back to Top