Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 12:411 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Politics and religion do not mix.
    Then you mix them!
    That is all I have to say at this time.

Please stay tuned for further updates and philosophical revelations.
    Religion and politics lol Jesus is basically God in human form not a religion. But also the creator of everything.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 12:45
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    Religion and politics lol Jesus is basically God in human form not a religion. But also the creator of everything.
    Your worship of a supernatural controller/creator makes the exercise of your beliefs religious and the set of doctrines you believe in a religion.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 13:20
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Your worship of a supernatural controller/creator makes the exercise of your beliefs religious and the set of doctrines you believe in a religion.
    Separation of church and state which pure religion all it is is taking after orphans and widows also not being polluted by the world.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 15:33
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Sure I do. Politics and religion don't mix. Though God is sovereign over all. That's all I have to say at this time.
    Then have your egoistic god come down and start ruling, stop leaving it up to humans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree