1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 11:311 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I see, i reckon other people have different definitions. Your one sounds like the application science.

Are 'demons' part of the 'spiritual reality' Rob?
    of course , our spirituality is always based upon reason and reason alone! 😏

Are daemons part of our spiritual reality, yes i would say they are, how else are we to
    account for the horrific acts of cruelty which we observe almost on a daily basis in the
    news and media? i was reading recently about the Dutch Catholic church, 20 to 30,000
    cases of child abuse since 1950's and sonhouse had posted a video of some dude using
    a flame-thrower on a woman in a lift?? which i could not bring myself to watch. These
    things are clearly daemonic if you ask me, which human would perpetrate such things?
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 11:501 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    of course , our spirituality is always based upon reason and reason alone! 😏

Are daemons part of our spiritual reality, yes i would say they are, how else are we to
    account for the horrific acts of cruelty which we observe almost on a daily basis in the
    news and media? i was reading recently about the Dutch Catholic church, 20 to 30,000
    ca . These
    things are clearly daemonic if you ask me, which human would perpetrate such things?
    of course , our spirituality is always based upon reason and reason alone!

That's quite clearly not true. You are a man who has admitted to being closed minded about certain subjects, reason doesn't factor into closed mindedness. Only fear.

how else are we to account for the horrific acts of cruelty which we observe almost on a daily basis

Just as humans are capable of acts of supreme kindness and, they are capable of the opposite. We don't need to invent more mystical creatures to account for those actions. We're in the 21st century not the 12th, time to leave superstition behind.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 12:061 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    of course , our spirituality is always based upon reason and reason alone

That's quite clearly not true. You are a man who has admitted to being closed minded about certain subjects, reason doesn't factor into closed mindedness. Only fear.

how else are we to account for the horrific acts of cruelty which we observe almost on a daily basi or those actions. We're in the 21st century not the 12th, time to leave superstition behind
    simply because we are in the 21st century does not mean that you have a materialistic
    explanation for every kind of phenomena, especially human acts of cruelty!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree