1. Joined
    07 Dec '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 11:39
    YouTube&feature=related

I just watched a documentary about this Russian ex-cop, who has convinced quite a few Russians now that he is the new messiah. 50,000 supporters around the world they claim but this is of course difficult to verify although the narrator made the point that this is surely larger than Jesus' sect was at one time so it will be interesting to watch this one develop. Whatever he is, he is one great performer!
  2. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 12:05
    "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 12:16
    Originally posted by Diodorus Siculus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFAevm-3Qtw&feature=related

I just watched a documentary about this Russian ex-cop, who has convinced quite a few Russians now that he is the new messiah. 50,000 supporters around the world they claim but this is of course difficult to verify although the narrator made the point that this is surely larger than Jesus ...[text shortened]... so it will be interesting to watch this one develop. Whatever he is, he is one great performer!
    its not difficult to verify, the Bible itself is quite specific about the Messiah, there are after all more than 400 messianic prophecies.
  4. England
    Moves
    31 Mar '10 14:31
    Originally posted by Diodorus Siculus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFAevm-3Qtw&feature=related

I just watched a documentary about this Russian ex-cop, who has convinced quite a few Russians now that he is the new messiah. 50,000 supporters around the world they claim but this is of course difficult to verify although the narrator made the point that this is surely larger than Jesus ...[text shortened]... so it will be interesting to watch this one develop. Whatever he is, he is one great performer!
    yes i watched it as well ... sad for the followers

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree