2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 14:04
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Sure thing😵
    😵
    (of course when i mentioned 'art of war' i was merely referring to chess)
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 14:09
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    😵
    (of course when i mentioned 'art of war' i was merely referring to chess)
    What's wrong with "war"? When I 'm under a lethal attack I have no problem to crush the shell of that evil spirit and let it break free
    😵
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 14:15
    What's wrong with "war"? When I 'm under a lethal attack I have no problem to crush the shell of that evil spirit and let it break free
    😵
    its a good question, but in the end futile. No progress for human race if we do not proceed beyond war-like tendencies
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 14:19
    😵
    What about stuff like 'psycological war'? Where does that fit into the spectrum? Is it more powerful than physical war?
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 14:25
    What about stuff like 'psycological war'? Where does that fit into the spectrum? Is it more powerful than physical war?
    Kindly please explain which way I may conduct a psychological war against those three guys who broke into my house and they attempt to rape my wife;
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 14:37
    Kindly please explain which way I may conduct a psychological war against those three guys who broke into my house and they attempt to rape my wife;
    Wel thats one kind of psycological war.
    What about the war on our senses through mass media? Does it control our lives as much as some say?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 14:38
    There are many ways in which you can conduct psycological war on those three guys. Do you really want me to give examples?
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 14:43
    There are many ways in which you can conduct psycological war on those three guys. Do you really want me to give examples?
    Please do;
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 15:00
    Please do;
    Well there's one example i mentioned above.

Then as I see it there are a lot of 'wars' being played out on many levels , some more 'subtle' and 'behind-the-scenes' than others.
    Clearly humans have a strong tendency to mimick others behaviour . In that context I believe we have all inherited some 'Grand Lie' from our parents and the community at large. We have the power to break free of this artificial inherited trend. The 'behind the scenes' wars are power-struggles for mans mind. For our collective conciousness.
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:21
    Well there's one example i mentioned above.

Then as I see it there are a lot of 'wars' being played out on many levels , some more 'subtle' and 'behind-the-scenes' than others.
    Clearly humans have a strong tendency to mimick others behaviour . In that context I believe we have all inherited some 'Grand Lie' from our parents and the community at lar ...[text shortened]... the scenes' wars are power-struggles for mans mind. For our collective conciousness.
    I 'm talking about self-defence, about lethal attacks by people who are breaking into your house etc. I have the knowledge and the sensitivity to avoid abusing anybody with my power and I 'll never become a villain, but if I use no power in a case of self-defence then I will definately become a victim -and I don't like this scenario;

I know that you know that the world will change when every individual will have change, but until then I will keep up acting the way I explained🙂
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:29
    I 'm talking about self-defence, about lethal attacks by people who are breaking into your house etc. I have the knowledge and the sensitivity to avoid abusing anybody with my power and I 'll never become a villain, but if I use no power in a case of self-defence then I will definately become a victim -and I don't like this scenario;

I know that you ...[text shortened]... every individual will have change, but until then I will keep up acting the way I explained🙂
    Right ,I'm with you now.(you know my imagination is such a little villian,sorry)
    In the case of justifiable defense against attack on your home,loved ones,etc. I'm sure your will can be alligned with 'Greater Will' in which case your 'defense' would be a sort of 'psycic war' anyway.
    Just on that note- showing would-be attackers that you're totally crazy has helped me get out of some tight spots in the past.
  13. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:38
    Right ,I'm with you now.(you know my imagination is such a little villian,sorry)
    In the case of justifiable defense against attack on your home,loved ones,etc. I'm sure your will can be alligned with 'Greater Will' in which case your 'defense' would be a sort of 'psycic war' anyway.
    Just on that note- showing would-be attackers that you're totally crazy has helped me get out of some tight spots in the past.
    😵
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 20:33
    No, NO ,NOOOO!! daniel!!! wars dont ever have a good reason .
    Historically i suppose that i have been sympathetic to some causes in a few wars but if we are going to make that 'new earth' that robbie was talking about there will have to be no more wars. Not just no more wars , even any thought of 'war' at all!!
    What about the Crusades?

Thinking of war is not bad.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '09 03:36
    Originally posted by daniel58
    What about the Crusades?

Thinking of war is not bad.
    Maybe not all thinking about war is bad but ...a lot is.
    I dont want to think about the Crusades . Sounds horrible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree