1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '10 16:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Let's try to stay on topic. You were equating all religions as on equal footing with Christianity, as all were based on equally error-laden books. I have corrected that perspective. Did you have anything else to cover, or are we through here?
    I say that every attempt to answer the question - "What religion has its best holy scripture" - cannot be answered. Everyone who tries has to prove his own objectivity.

I can think of religions that are better than others, and the opposite, I can think of religion worse than others, but who am I to judge what religion is better or worse than others? I cannot. And I don't think anyone else can either.

You have corrected that perspective? How? By stating your opinion? And that this opinion is better than others? I don't think you can do that.

If you think we have anything else to cover, then let's do that. Else let's be through here.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Nov '10 16:50
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I say that every attempt to answer the question - "What religion has its best holy scripture" - cannot be answered. Everyone who tries has to prove his own objectivity.

I can think of religions that are better than others, and the opposite, I can think of religion worse than others, but who am I to judge what religion is better or worse than others? I ...[text shortened]... you think we have anything else to cover, then let's do that. Else let's be through here.
    Everyone is subjective, period. That doesn't mean truth is.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '10 16:56
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Everyone is subjective, period. That doesn't mean truth is.
    And from there we go back to my main point: The truth is subjective. You cannot avoid to be biased from your own religion, tradition, ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree