1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '12 05:251 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Yet you keep talking.

You are very noisy for someone with nothing to say.
    perhaps a scripture for you,

(1 Thessalonians 4:11) . . .and to make it your aim to live quietly and to mind your
    own business
    . . .
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '12 05:581 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I haven't ducked out nor am i angry, i simply have nothing to say to you, nor have you anything of value to impart to me.
    You and Galveston have been telling me this for at least 2 years and yet you both keep replying to my posts; yourself often with a choice number from your repertoire of thinly veiled anger and spite.

Galveston generally adopts a combo of snide put-downs mixed with volumes of the latest copy/paste/dump of JW propaganda which he will sometimes follow-up (as he has here) with the powerful public ignore strategy where he jumps in mid-thread replying to you (but speaking to me) in that rather silly "let's not talk to him anymore shall we robbie" way that he has.

Feel free to ignore me, I shall not ignore you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '12 06:463 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You and Galveston have been telling me this for at least 2 years and yet you both keep replying to my posts; yourself often with a choice number from your repertoire of thinly veiled anger and spite.

Galveston generally adopts a combo of snide put-downs mixed with volumes of the latest copy/paste/dump of JW propaganda which he will sometimes follow- more shall we robbie"[/i] way that he has.

Feel free to ignore me, I shall not ignore you.
    I am not ignoring you, nor am i angry, (now repeated for the second time), nor
    spiteful, I simply have nothing to say to you nor do you have anything of value to
    impart to me, otherwise you would have done so by now. If in future i do find
    something of even remote interest in your posts i may comment, as it stands, there is
    nothing. Now you can take this personally if you like, it doesn't change the facts, you
    can make insinuations, it doesn't change the facts, you can criticise my friends, it
    doesn't change the facts, there is nothing in your posts that interest me so far, if so,
    would you like to isolate the point and explain its wisdom? for i am having trouble
    finding it myself.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '12 18:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am not ignoring you, nor am i angry, (now repeated for the second time), nor
    spiteful, I simply have nothing to say to you nor do you have anything of value to
    impart to me, otherwise you would have done so by now. If in future i do find
    something of even remote interest in your posts i may comment, as it stands, there is
    nothing. Now yo ...[text shortened]... ike to isolate the point and explain its wisdom? for i am having trouble
    finding it myself.
    Wow, 132 words to say you have nothing to say.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '12 20:54
    Sometimes one must aim just a little higher in order to hit the target!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree