1. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 06:25
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Yes ....and where is the discussion about the verse.
    There isn't any. The writer you chose is just as ashamed of the verse as you are.

YOU Find IT if you are sooooo interested in it, because I couldn't care less.
    You asked us where the verse is, even creating a whole forum thread for the purpose. I go to the trouble of looking for it for you and then you couldn't care less? Sorry, but you don't know your own religion. I did read some of the Vedas and it clearly says you should show respect for other people.

And I do know very little about that ..........................thankfully
    Yes, I know you do not want to know anything about the parts of your religion that are distasteful. But you keep falsely claiming that it is a perfect religion. It clearly isn't.

And by the way, I couldn't find chess mentioned anywhere in the Vedas. Perhaps you could direct me to the correct verse. You have repeatedly claimed that chess comes from the Vedas.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 06:521 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    There isn't any. The writer you chose is just as ashamed of the verse as you are.

[b]YOU Find IT if you are sooooo interested in it, because I couldn't care less.

You asked us where the verse is, even creating a whole forum thread for the purpose. I go to the trouble of looking for it for you and then you couldn't care less? Sorry, but you don't k ...[text shortened]... uld direct me to the correct verse. You have repeatedly claimed that chess comes from the Vedas.[/b]
    Hey Twit head.

Is your mind always this filthy in the afternoon.

Why don't you go and kill a cat or something.......and eat it.

If atheism is so successful why do you live in this forum LOL
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 07:23
    Hey Twit head.

Is your mind always this filthy in the afternoon.

Why don't you go and kill a cat or something.......and eat it.

If atheism is so successful why do you live in this forum LOL
    You behaviour shows that either you have never read the vedas or you simply ignore what they say. Either way, you are a fake ie you don't actually follow the religion you claim to follow.

And no, pain is not a good enough excuse for your vile behaviour.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 07:27
    It is wonderful and beautiful when you have the correct translation.
    Here is 'your own' correct translation. It is neither wonderful or beautiful. (Again, this is the translation that you yourself posted in these forums).

'She is the best of women whose garments are pure. Therefore let him approach a woman whose garments are pure, and whose fame is pure, and address her. If she do not give in, let him, as he likes, bribe her (with presents). And if she then do not give in, let him, as he likes, beat her with a stick or with his hand, and overcome her, saying: 'With manly strength and glory I take away thy glory,'--and thus she becomes inglorious. If she give in, he says: 'With manly strength and glory I give thee glory,'--and thus they both become glorious."
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 07:57
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Here is 'your own' correct translation. It is neither wonderful or beautiful. (Again, this is the translation that you yourself posted in these forums).

'She is the best of women whose garments are pure. Therefore let him approach a woman whose garments are pure, and whose fame is pure, and address her. If she do not give in, let him, as he likes, ...[text shortened]... e says: 'With manly strength and glory I give thee glory,'--and thus they both become glorious."
    Its wonderful and glorious......don't you think.

I love it
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 11:16
    Its wonderful and glorious......don't you think.

I love it
    How long do you think the jail sentence would be for that warrior if the rape took place in your country? Rape is rape, regardless of the caste of the individuals involved.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree