1. Joined
    07 Apr '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '05 03:30
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    I dont believe in you - you suck!
    Ironically, there is more proof of LordOfTheChessboard's existance than of your God.
  2. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '05 17:341 edit
    Originally posted by iamroot
    Ironically, there is more proof of LordOfTheChessboard's existance than of your God.
    lol, I was about to say that.

But seriously, WE ARE GOD. am I wrong about this? Please name one thing we wont be able to do when science advances. In the future we will be able to manipulate nature to do anything we like.
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '05 22:11
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    To worship me one only has to run around naked on the street screaming: 'Oh great LordOfTheChessboard. Please solve all my problems and take care of me so that I don't have to do it myself, amen.'
    Do this and I will send angels in white suites to take care of you in a special place for the true believers.
    Oh Lord, forgive me, for I have sinned...

I tried to show my faith in you, and followed your scripture. I performed the holy task of stripping naked and chanting the sacred mantra, but when the angels came for me, I never saw them, and I was afraid, Oh Lord. Oh, I was so afraid, I ran... I ran from my salvation...

I have failed you, and beg your Righteous Forgiveness. Please, show me The Way, for I am Lost....

I will never doubt your Almighty Will again, and will blindly do your bidding for ever-more, as you must be the One True God, for it is written in The Book Of RedHotPawn, so it must be true.......Amen...
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 11:37
    Originally posted by iamroot
    You wish.

You are a walking proof that my God exists.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 11:40
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    You wish.

You are a walking proof that my God exists.
    And you are walking proof that choosing a religion requires no intelligence or logical thought whatsoever.
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 11:49
    Originally posted by Starrman
    And you are walking proof that choosing a religion requires no intelligence or logical thought whatsoever.
    As Nietszche said, a casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 12:55
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    As Nietszche said, a casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
    Lol, I can't imagine Nietszche casually strolling anywhere, let alone an asylum 🙂
  8. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 13:01
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Lol, I can't imagine Nietszche casually strolling anywhere, let alone an asylum 🙂
    Didn't you know? It was his residence. 😛
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 15:49
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Didn't you know? It was his residence.
    He wasn't in a condition to stroll by the time he arrived there!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree