1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 01:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    So what? You are going to be judged by the Son, not the Father. So if I were you, I would at least honor the Son as you do the Father. That honor includes calling Him God, like Thomas did when he said, "My Lord and my God."

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy! Blessed Trinity!

The Instructor
    So what? Is that the best you can come up with? Lol
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 02:43
    my point was that Jesus was also a man

Manny
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 05:40
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So what? Is that the best you can come up with? Lol
    Okay. You don't know that the Son has never been equal to His Father and you don't know that the Son will never be an equal to His Father or be the Almighty God. Christ said He was the Almighty in the book of Revelation. And Christ said it is the Son that will be judging you, not the Father. I think you should wake up and pull your head out of your rear end. How about that?

The Instructor
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 07:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Okay. You don't know that the Son has never been equal to His Father and you don't know that the Son will never be an equal to His Father or be the Almighty God. Christ said He was the Almighty in the book of Revelation. And Christ said it is the Son that will be judging you, not the Father. I think you should wake up and pull your head out of your rear end. How about that?

The Instructor
    The Bible never says he is equal but in fact said he never had any thought of being equal to his Father. Robbie has posted that scripture more then once but you never respond on it. And that is because you can't other wise it blows your theories away.
    Where exactly doews Jesus say he is almighty God? Let's see it....
    And yes Jesus will be judging us, so what's your point? His Father is letting him be many things but he is still not Jehovah who is the Almighty God that evaids you so easily.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 07:29
    Originally posted by menace71
    my point was that Jesus was also a man

Manny
    Yes he was. So again what is your point in that statement?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 09:004 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    The Bible never says he is equal but in fact said he never had any thought of being equal to his Father. Robbie has posted that scripture more then once but you never respond on it. And that is because you can't other wise it blows your theories away.
    Where exactly doews Jesus say he is almighty God? Let's see it....
    And yes Jesus will be judging us, be many things but he is still not Jehovah who is the Almighty God that evaids you so easily.
    That is not true. This is what it really says:

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God

(Philippians 2:6 KJV)

That means He did not think He was robbing God by being equal to God.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

(Revelation 1:8 KJV)

Here the Lord Jesus identifies Himself as the Almighty, which is the same as Almighty God or THE mighty God.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree