1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 02:41
    We're always asking/Arguing was Jesus God well did Jesus come to this earth and be born of the virgin and was Jesus also Human? (I think scripture is clear on this) but many people say Jesus is this or that......

Manny
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 03:352 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    We're always asking/Arguing was Jesus God well did Jesus come to this earth and be born of the virgin and was Jesus also Human? (I think scripture is clear on this) but many people say Jesus is this or that......

Manny
    Apparently not as somehow meanings of clear scriptures change with the trinitys influance on them.

For example somehow Jesus is not God's "first born" but is God himself.
    "God cannot die", but according to you he did for 3 days.
    "No man may see God and live", but yet you say tens of thousands of people have seen him.
    "God is one God" but 1 now in some unexplainable way means 3.
    "Flesh and blood cannot enter into heaven" but you say Jesus is still a man somehow living up in heaven, or is that RJH? Doesn't matter.
    Jesus prayed to his Father but you say he prayed to himself in some round about way.
    Jesus is seen sitting "beside his Fathers throne" but somehow he is sitting there and in his Fathers throne at the same time and the holy spirit is no where to be seen. But yet all three are one in the same according to you.

Should I continue with the unexplainable three headed or whatever godhead being this is?

So somehow the very book, the Bible you claim all these beliefs are from, never once backs you up and in fact expresses just the opposite in a normal world.
    The trinitairians world though is much different it seems.
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 03:573 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Apparently not as somehow meanings of clear scriptures change with the trinitys influance on them.

"No man may see God and live", but yet you say tens of thousands of people have seen him.
    "God is one God" but 1 now te in a normal world.
    He can be both as this is what the scriptures state.....Jesus was born of a women which means He had flesh and bone as this was God's plan to make redemption a reality.....You can fight this all you want with your ingrained beliefs but your fighting God not me. I don't understand either G-Man but that does not change what is. This Jesus was taken up into Heaven and He will also return and In John's vision in revelation the Lamb who is Jesus is seen bearing the scars and the vision is in Heaven so I don't know but you can read for yourself or take what your already been taught by your Organization.

Manny
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 05:54

"God is one God" but 1 now ...[text shortened]... te in a normal world.
    You don't seem to know what I said. Could that be because you did not pay any attention to what I said? Could that be why you seem to get amnesia all the time?

So I understand you believe Jesus is also Michael the Arch Angel. Was Michael also the Angel of the Lord that appeared to Moses? How does that all work?

The Instructor
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 06:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You don't seem to know what I said. Could that be because you did not pay any attention to what I said? Could that be why you seem to get amnesia all the time?

So I understand you believe Jesus is also Michael the Arch Angel. Was Michael also the Angel of the Lord that appeared to Moses? How does that all work?

The Instructor
    Pay attention to what? I know the trinity is false and of a pagan origin which many here can clearly see and they are not JW's. Being a JW has nothing to do with it one way or the other when it comes to what the bible says.
    So no, no matter how you and Manny try to expain it, I will never pay more then the needed attention as it is a complete waist of time to listen to you and the same old stuff you keep spouting out from the scriptures you post and completely misrepresent.
    In fact it is so beyond getting old with this same discussion with you on this I see no need to keep it up...
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 06:30
    He can be both as this is what the scriptures state.....Jesus was born of a women which means He had flesh and bone as this was God's plan to make redemption a reality.....You can fight this all you want with your ingrained beliefs but your fighting God not me. I don't understand either G-Man but that does not change what is. This Jesus was taken up into H ...[text shortened]... u can read for yourself or take what your already been taught by your Organization.

Manny
    Well I do understand who they are and there is absolutely no confusion with it. I know how to explain it to anyone who wants to know unlike this constant searching and fumbling with scriptures and explinations or the lack of, the trinitairians have to deal with.
    I actually feel sorry for you guys and hope some day you'll finally see what the Bible is saying. But the trick is you have to be willing to "listen"....
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 06:38
    Well I do understand who they are and there is absolutely no confusion with it. I know how to explain it to anyone who wants to know unlike this constant searching and fumbling with scriptures and explinations or the lack of, the trinitairians have to deal with.
    I actually feel sorry for you guys and hope some day you'll finally see what the Bible is saying. But the trick is you have to be willing to "listen"....
    Well, we do not want to listen to false teachings from the Watchtower. Jesus has already warned us of that.

The instructor
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 07:33

The very same book, Colossians, says that all the fulness of the Godhead dwells in Him (Christ) bodily.

Same book.

The same book that said " ... I became dead, and behold I am living forever and ever" had the same Speaker say "Do not fear; I am the First and the Last" (Rev. 1:17,18)

The First and the Last has been and always will be Jehovah God.

He is God and man in one Person - as man He died, as God He is the First and the Last.

You don't believe the Bible.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 10:52

Manny
    What, again??? No thanks...
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 11:39

Manny
    What do the scriptures teach? Not, what do men say the scriptures teach? But, what does the Word of God say concerning who Jesus is?

That is what we need to find out. In this forum you will hear different voices all claiming to know who Jesus is, but who does God say that Jesus is?

Mathew 16:16,17

And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
    And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

A JW will say, "see, it says Jesus is the son, therefore Jesus isn't God".

But look at this next passage.

John 5:16-23

And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
    But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
    Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
    Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
    For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
    For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth [them]; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
    For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
    That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Equal with God and worthy of the same honour.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 14:28
    Originally posted by josephw
    What do the scriptures teach? Not, what do men say the scriptures teach? But, what does the Word of God say concerning who Jesus is?

That is what we need to find out. In this forum you will hear different voices all claiming to know who Jesus is, but who does God say that Jesus is?

Mathew 16:16,17

[b]And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the C ...[text shortened]... onoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Equal with God and worthy of the same honour.
    Jesus has been given much power from his Father, a power and might he would not have without it being given to him.
    But he has never been equal to his Father and will never be an equal to his Father.
    Jesus is called a god an rightly so, but he will never be the Almighty God that his father is.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 16:39
    Jesus has been given much power from his Father, a power and might he would not have without it being given to him.
    But he has never been equal to his Father and will never be an equal to his Father.
    Jesus is called a god an rightly so, but he will never be the Almighty God that his father is.
    Jesus said that He and His Father would come to make an abode with the ones who love Him.

"Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him." (John 14:23)

Has Jesus and the Father come to make an abode with you Galveston ?
    That is the bottom line.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 18:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, we do not want to listen to false teachings from the Watchtower. Jesus has already warned us of that.

The instructor
    Then leave as I will post as I see fit....
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 18:42
    Originally posted by sonship
    Jesus said that He and His Father would come to make an abode with the ones who love Him.

[b]"Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him." (John 14:23)

Has Jesus and the Father come to make an abode with you Galveston ?
    That is the bottom line.[/b]
    Whether he has or has not is not for you to judge is it? I don't think so.....
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 00:491 edit
    So what? You are going to be judged by the Son, not the Father. So if I were you, I would at least honor the Son as you do the Father. That honor includes calling Him God, like Thomas did when he said, "My Lord and my God."

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy! Blessed Trinity!

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree