1. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 15:07
    Originally posted by @leunammi
    I dislike deceitful people that make snide remarks and insults hidden in other statements, also.

There is this poster, some of his threads are;

The parrot and the eagle
    Paul was wrong
    If a man loves me he will keep my words
    Thanks to Sonship for opening my eyes
    Judgements - one or two?
    Can a saved person be cast out of God's kingdom

There are ...[text shortened]... am saying?

edit: I ham not trying to corner you, only get you to see that we need each other
    Can you provide a couple good reasons why you think I need to side with you and your false doctrines?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 15:182 edits
    Calling out thinkofone, calling out. You should learn the difference.
    So what exactly, in your mind, is the difference?

If you are unable to provide a reasonable answer, then your hypocrisy stands.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 16:14
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Can you provide a couple good reasons why you think I need to side with you and your false doctrines?
    I'm not going to provide you with any reasons, because I have come to learn that discussing things with you is unfruitful. Learn how to talk to people first and have a little respect for others and their views, then maybe there will be something to discuss.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 16:28
    I'm not going to provide you with any reasons, because I have come to learn that discussing things with you is unfruitful. Learn how to talk to people first and have a little respect for others and their views, then maybe there will be something to discuss.
    You're such a hypocrite.

Even here when rajk999 opens the door for you to make a case for your doctrine, you respond with yet another personal attack.

From what I've seen, what really bothers you and others is the fact that you're unable to make a reasonable scriptural case for your doctrine over his.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 16:42
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    You're such a hypocrite.

Even here when rajk999 opens the door for you to make a case for your doctrine, you respond with yet another personal attack.

From what I've seen, what really bothers you and others is the fact that you're unable to make a reasonable scriptural case for your doctrine over his.
    Exactly .. he has nothing to offer
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 16:46
    I presented here in this thread a parable of Christ. Rather than discuss it you waited until one of your fellowChristian supporters made an attack on me, not an attempt discuss, but an attack, and only then you jumped in to support his attack.

You are an empty-headed troll browsing these forums trying to see how much support you can lend to those of similar doctrine. You have neither the intelligence nor the knowledge to contribute in any meaningful way.
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 16:48
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    You're such a hypocrite.

You should open your eyes, because you are blind!

rajk999 Can you provide a couple good reasons why you think I need to side with you and your false doctrines?

Me and my false doctrines? You think this is holding the door open for something?

leunammi Learn how to talk to people first and have a little respect for others and their views, then maybe there will be something to discuss.

You think this is a personal attack? My goodness, for such a supposed learned man you sure see to miss a lot in my opinion.
  8. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 16:51
    I presented here in this thread a parable of Christ. Rather than discuss it you waited until one of your fellowChristian supporters made an attack on me, not an attempt discuss, but an attack, and only then you jumped in to support his attack.

You are an empty-headed troll browsing these forums trying to see how much support you can lend to those of sim ...[text shortened]... ctrine. You have neither the intelligence nor the knowledge to contribute in any meaningful way.
    You have the last word.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 17:01

rajk999 Can you provide a couple good reasons why you think I need to side with you and your false doctrines?

Me and my false doctrines? You think this is holding the door open for something?

[quote]leunammi Learn how to talk to people first and have a little respect f ...[text shortened]... attack? My goodness, for such a supposed learned man you sure see to miss a lot in my opinion.
    What was the first post in the thread?
    Did you discuss it?
    Why did you wait until Josephw attack me to jump in?

I have the last word.
    You are a disgusting troll.
    Go find some other pastime.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 17:06

[quote]leunammi Learn how to talk to people first and have a little respect f ...[text shortened]... attack? My goodness, for such a supposed learned man you sure see to miss a lot in my opinion.
    You think this is a personal attack?

How exactly was your response NOT an attack regarding his person?

It certainly wasn't an attempt to make a reasonable scriptural case for your doctrine over his.

You think this is holding the door open for something?

Yes it was. And you slammed it shut with yet another personal attack.

If you or anyone else on this forum were able to make a reasonable scriptural case for your doctrine over his, I'd think you would.

But none of you have been able, so you instead attack his person in feeble attempts to deflect from this fact.
  11. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 17:20
    What was the first post in the thread?
    Did you discuss it?
    Why did you wait until Josephw attack me to jump in?

I have the last word.
    You are a disgusting troll.
    Go find some other pastime.
    Go find some other pastime

That I shall. Thanks for the laughs, thanks for the insults and thanks for nothing. I have become deluded to think that the spirituality forum was a place to openly discuss things of God in a reasonable fashion, where people do not resort to the ways of the rest of the world when communicating with one another, I was wrong.

In like fashion just as Caljust and Tom Wosley have done before me and have had similar feelings, I like them will sign off.

Arrivederci

YouTube
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 20:16
    Go find some other pastime

That I shall. Thanks for the laughs, thanks for the insults and thanks for nothing. I have become deluded to think that the spirituality forum was a place to openly discuss things of God in a reasonable fashion, where people do not resort to the ways of the rest of the world when communicating with one another, ...[text shortened]... ings, I like them will sign off.

Arrivederci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aXIFFaWNjM
    In like fashion, despite your nonsense grandstanding, you will quietly read on the sidelines, and you will learn something. For the record, you do not discuss anything. You always surface when one of your buddies gets a good back-slap from me. .. 😀

So now that you promise to stop posting .. I hope that is not just cheap talk .. STOP POSTING.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 23:04
    Originally posted by @fmf
    What is your objection to the expression "your god figure"?
    Say that to a Muslim sometime. Gutless hypocrite.

Hide behind your avatar.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 01:333 edits
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Luke 18:9-14
    And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
    Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
    The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even ...[text shortened]... every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
    Since you are cowardly throwing that for me lets take a look at what the story is about

The Pharisee says:
    I am not as other men are,
    extortioners, unjust, adulterers,
    or even as this publican.
    I fast twice in the week,
    I give tithes of all that I possess.

Jesus said .. for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted

Compare that to what Christians say:
    - I am not like nonChristians
    - I have Jesus Christ, I know Jesus Christ
    - I go to church once a week/month
    - I have eternal life already
    - I dont have anything to do, I have faith
    - I have the righteousness of Christ
    - nonbelievers will be tormented for eternity, Lord Im glad Im not like them
    - I am better than these unbelievers

Who is it that is exalting themselves?
    Who is boasting of their righteousness in Christ
    Is there anything humble about Christians attitude?

Therefore who are the Pharisees?

YOU
    SONSHIP
    LENUNAMMI
    RBHILL
    SUZAINNE
    DJ2BECKER
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 01:50
    The bride? You have to be kidding. You don't understand the teachings of Christ at all.
    What a self-righteous jackass.

Stop with the false witness, already.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree