1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    09 Feb '11 20:32
    How can y'all eat such intelligent beasts? Come on.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Feb '11 21:00
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Hard to get out of the habit, especially when we look upon our fellow humans (and sometimes even ourselves) as merely "intelligent beasts"
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 11:59
    You know who doesn't eat pigs? Al Qaeda terrorists, that's who. In order to defeat radical Islam we must eat more pigs. Bacon = freedom!
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 12:25
    Do you refuse a good full English breakfast, with Bacon, Sausages, Mushrooms, Eggs, Tomatoes, Beanz, Toast etc? ๐Ÿ˜€
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 13:231 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Do you refuse a good full English breakfast, with Bacon, Sausages, Mushrooms, Eggs, Tomatoes, Beanz, Toast etc? ๐Ÿ˜€
    and what makes it English? I saw Les Hiddens eat the very same thing in Australia! and hes called Bush Tucker guy!
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 14:42
    We don't eat them because they're smart; we eat them because we're smarter... and they taste good.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 14:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and what makes it English? I saw Les Hiddens eat the very same thing in Australia! and hes called Bush Tucker guy!
    Pssst. Australians are just the bad English convicts mixed with a few other European outcasts. Indegenous people hardly come up on the radar now.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 15:383 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Pssst. Australians are just the bad English convicts mixed with a few other European outcasts. Indegenous people hardly come up on the radar now.
    Psst, there are probably equal amounts of Irish and Scots who were shipped off to Australia as well, and who eat equal amounts of bacon, eggs, toast, mushrooms, sausages, beans, dumpling and tattie scones (the Scottish breakfast) To term it an English breakfast was going too far, the English dont have a monopoly on those things. Les Hiddens - Aussie legend!
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 15:40
    If God didn't intend the pigs to be eaten, why did he make them so tasty?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 15:53
    Originally posted by Palynka
    If God didn't intend the pigs to be eaten, why did he make them so tasty?
    its true! pigs dont really get a raving review in scripture, unclean, daemon possessed one throwing themselves over cliffs etc
  11. Wat?
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 15:54
    Quote me a restaurant in the world that doesn't, assuming it has a wide variety of breakfasts, make a difference between American brk and English brk, in that the English is the full works? I didn't say anything makes it English, although the English do generally have a bigger fry up. The American is smaller, on a general world menu - that's all I commented about. Australians just copy the English agenda. They have little better to offer, apart from hatred of the Monarchy. ๐Ÿ˜€

Was I wrong? I don't think so.

-m.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 16:06
    its true! pigs dont really get a raving review in scripture, unclean, daemon possessed one throwing themselves over cliffs etc
    Yes, what's up with that? Shall we just eat the nice animals? Does that make sense?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Quote me a restaurant in the world that doesn't, assuming it has a wide variety of breakfasts, make a difference between American brk and English brk, in that the English is the full works? I didn't say anything makes it English, although the English do generally have a bigger fry up. The American is smaller, on a general world menu - that's all I commented ...[text shortened]... ter to offer, apart from hatred of the Monarchy. ๐Ÿ˜€

Was I wrong? I don't think so.

-m.
    English, the full works, muhaha, you guys dont have dumpling or tattie scones, next time ask for a Scottish breakfast! Aussies have Les Hiddens, thats enough, legend that he is! We should hang out the monarchy like the Americans hang out their flags. I thought Americans ate pancakes and syrup, or blueberry muffins and coffee for breakfast.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 16:131 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Yes, what's up with that? Shall we just eat the nice animals? Does that make sense?
    Vegetarianism is the true path of spirituality ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree