the poison of christianity

the poison of christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @apathist
The poison of christianity is that it breaks families. It breaks relationships. Should we give you a free pass to be stupid?.
And the poision of "worshiping Mother Nature" (as you confess to doing) is that it's stupid to worship the created instead of the creator.

Do you think their is something clever about getting stoned and hugging trees?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Aug 17

I'm fine with questions about my non-faith beliefs. Whatcha got
Oh dear, going to play the "pretend I haven't seen your questions" game are we?

Since page 8

(In response to you demanding why the Christian god requires worship)....How do you know your Mother Nature god doesn't require worship?

And...

If you "don't understand her reality", who do you know anything about her? How do you know she is a she? How do you know it is "just being"?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Child sacrifices? With respect to the flood so what!? God gives life He takes it away, you know anyone promised tomorrow? He can end anyone's life at any time, that is always up to Him!
Might makes right, according to christian morality.

F

Moves
15 Aug 17
1 edit

He can end anyone's life at any time, that is always up to Him!
A loving a caring god, really. 😞
If this is love, then I am glad I'm not a christian.
Those gods I can do better without.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
...How do you know your Mother Nature god doesn't require worship?
She cares about worship from us the same way you care about worship from your skin cells. It's just not on her radar. I don't know she has a mind at all.

If you "don't understand her reality", who do you know anything about her? How do you know she is a she? How do you know it is "just being"?
It's a figure of speech. Who bears children, men or women? She spoke to me, btw. Maybe it was the shrooms.

You are afraid to say why you believe as you do. I thought faith was strong.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 17

Might makes right, according to christian morality.
Actually it has more to do with justice, holiness, grace and mercy.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
A loving a caring god, really. 😞
If this is love, then I am glad I'm not a christian.
Those gods I can do better without.
You give life, you form it in mother's wombs? You give the air everyone breaths, you give
everything required for life? If you do not do these things why do you judge the One who
does as if He is doing something evil, setting up the universe as He sees fit, it all belongs
to Him.

F

Moves
15 Aug 17

You give life, you form it in mother's wombs? You give the air everyone breaths, you give
everything required for life? If you do not do these things why do you judge the One who
does as if He is doing something evil, setting up the universe as He sees fit, it all belongs
to Him.
Because I see anyone who threatens me to be killed by his Hand as a One as unloving, uncaring, and pure Evil.

Why should I respect a God who wants me to live in fear and terror, every day, all my life. And when my day of death comes, He wants me shiver of fear and terror to end up in Hell.

No way, there are better Gods to worship, Gods of real love, caring Gods, and Gods I intuitively want to love. Your God is not one of them.

E

Moves
15 Aug 17

Because I see anyone who threatens me to be killed by his Hand as a One as unloving, uncaring, and pure Evil.

Why should I respect a God who wants me to live in fear and terror, every day, all my life. And when my day of death comes, He wants me shiver of fear and terror to end up in Hell.

No way, there are better Gods to worship, Gods of real love, caring Gods, and Gods I intuitively want to love. Your God is not one of them.
Of course you do, you call evil good and good evil. It is only natutal.

F

Moves
15 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @eladar
Of course you do, you call evil good and good evil. It is only natutal.
Natutal? Well, if you say so. πŸ˜‰

I ask you:
If you could chose - would you rather have loving, caring parents, or do you want threatening, terrifying and killing parents?
I know exactly what I would like to have. And I think you do too.

E

Moves
15 Aug 17

Natutal? Well, if you say so. πŸ˜‰

I ask you:
If you could chose - would you rather have loving, caring parents, or do you want threatening, terrifying and killing parents?
I know exactly what I would like to have. And I think you do too.
Some kids think that parents who discipline are hateful parents. Much of life is due to our point of view.

F

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Some kids think that parents who discipline are hateful parents. Much of life is due to our point of view.
We are talking about parents who kill, threaten to kill, and punish randomly for 'thinking' wrong. You will never know if you will survive to the next day.

Not a nice childhood, isn't it? With these kind of parents it is likely to end up as a heavy criminal, soon ending up in the death row.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 17

God does not want you living in fear, neither is He uncaring. Look at what Jesus went through for you, that someone uncaring?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

Actually it has more to do with justice, holiness, grace and mercy.
Those are words. Flooding the world was an act. Was your god showing justice, holiness, grace and mercy when he drowned the world? All powerful all knowing all loving god threatened by babies!

If that is okay, then might makes right. If it isn't okay, then your god is rotten. Take a stand.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

God does not want ...
Does your god tell you what it wants? You got special insight?

Probably you rely on the bible. So to be honest you have to take all of it. Slavery, misogyny, talking animals, all of it.