1. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 17:481 edit
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    [b]You can say it's just a few bad apples, but the recent 10yr inquiry in Ireland found the abuse 'endemic'.

If you look at the number of priests around the globe you'll see the number of peadofiles is small.

These so called men of God should have known better.

agreed.

Taxpayers, not the church, covered the bulk of the cost.[ beliefs of the church are not wrong, its the people who are wrong (not all, but some).[/b]
    You agree, you agree, you agree ... ????
    But yet you condemn me for condemning the priests who were guilty.
    Youre a blooming moron.
    Come to think of it you were probably an alter boy that had an old priest abuse you and whats worse you liked it.
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 17:53
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Youre a blooming moron.
    Come to think of it you were probably an alter boy that had an old priest abuse you and whats worse you liked it.

No, what you're doing is making an ass of yourself by labeling the whole church as a peadofile organisation, which is ignorant.

In other words you don't have an argument so you have to result to personal attacks, or maybe you're just displaying the contents of your wet dreams.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 18:05
    [b]But yet you condemn me for condemning the priests who were guilty.

No, what you're doing is making an ass of yourself by labeling the whole church as a peadofile organisation, which is ignorant.

In other words you don ...[text shortened]... result to personal attacks, or maybe you're just displaying the contents of your wet dreams.[/b]
    Thats why I called you a moron.
    Show me where I am guilty of "...labeling the whole church as a peadofile organisation".
    You are making an ass of yourself. Try reading what people write instead of making moronic assumptions.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 18:061 edit
    [b]You can say it's just a few bad apples, but the recent 10yr inquiry in Ireland found the abuse 'endemic'.

If you look at the number of priests around the globe you'll see the number of peadofiles is small.

These so called men of God should have known better.

agreed.

Taxpayers, not the church, covered the bulk of the cost.[ beliefs of the church are not wrong, its the people who are wrong (not all, but some).
    There does seem to be a problem of abuse within the Cathlic Church, the latest Irish inquiry and the fact the CC has paid out $1billion in compensation to victims in the US highlights this. The collusion of senior members of the Church to cover up abuse over the years to me is even more frightening than the abuse itself.

[b]The beliefs of the church are not wrong, its the people who are wrong (not all, but some)

That's open to debate. Personally i think it's both.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 18:23
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    ... The collusion of senior members of the Church to cover up abuse over the years to me is even more frightening than the abuse itself.
    Its like if you spot an iceberg. Only a fool would dare to claim that they know how big the iceberg really is.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 20:38
    Youre a blooming moron.

You are disgusting. How can you claim with any credibility to be sympathetic to victims when you make statements like that?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 22:14
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    [b]Come to think of it you were probably an alter boy that had an old priest abuse you and whats worse you liked it.

You are disgusting. How can you claim with any credibility to be sympathetic to victims when you make statements like that?[/b]
    Oh ... they educated me. They are so sweet .....
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '09 01:211 edit
    Its like if you spot an iceberg. Only a fool would dare to claim that they know how big the iceberg really is.
    According to my sources, because the density of pure ice is about 920 kg/m³, and that of sea water about 1025 kg/m³, typically only one-tenth of the volume of an iceberg is above water.

Your outrage at the way the Catholic Church handled sex abuse cases is entirely justified and your degree of bristling disgust is entirely understandable. But when you try to play hardball your wheels fall off. Like with this...

Rajk999: Come to think of it you were probably an alter boy that had an old priest abuse you and whats worse you liked it.

I agree with Conrau K. It's so utterly and bewilderingly off colour and inappropriate, it feels as if it is revealing something that you might not wanted to have revealed. Are you arguing your corner simply for the sake of arguing a corner, perhaps? Is this pure anti-Catholic bigotry wrapped up in righteous indignation just as you smear and poor scorn on 1.4 billion Muslims post after post, while wrapping it up in righteous indignation? This dig at generalissimo smacks of a straight forward hater rather than a sincere campaigner for what is right. Do you, in fact, have no interest whatsoever in justice in sex abuse cases? As Conrau K asked - and you really should answer properly, or else apologise - "How can you claim, with any credibility, to be sympathetic to victims when you make statements like that?" A deep insincerity in you seems to have been revealed. You need to either correct this impression or just let it hang there, tainting all that follows. Or perhaps you'll respond to this with personal abuse, who knows?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '09 01:38
    Rajk999: Come to think of it you were probably an alter boy that had an old priest abuse you and whats worse you liked it.

In other words you don't have an argument so you have to result to personal attacks, or maybe you're just displaying the contents of your wet dreams.
    With the last eleven words of your post you joined Rajk999 in the gutter. You called him on the cringeworthy personal attack he launched, and then you added your own cringeworthy eleven words. Some people think you are a moron, did you know that?
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    12 Jun '09 17:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    With the last eleven words of your post you joined Rajk999 in the gutter. You called him on the cringeworthy personal attack he launched, and then you added your own cringeworthy eleven words. Some people think you are a moron, did you know that?
    Your comments are not needed.

Some people think you are a moron, did you know that?

some people think you're a lier and a poser, did you know that?
  11. Pepperland
    Moves
    12 Jun '09 17:591 edit
    Thats why I called you a moron.
    Show me where I am guilty of "...labeling the whole church as a peadofile organisation".
    You are making an ass of yourself. Try reading what people write instead of making moronic assumptions.

"If you were not so well-trained to regurgitate the rubbish they feed you, you will have realised that by that comment, clearly God's grace must have already left the Catholics."

"If by bigot you mean I dislike the way the leaders of the organisation covered up the horrendous acts[b], then thank you again.
    [b]You should be ashamed to support such an organisation."
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 01:471 edit
    Your comments are not needed.
    Characterizing being a victim of child sex abuse as someone else's "wet dream" in order to try to insult them is utterly depraved. You apparently needed it pointed out to you. So, yes, my comment was needed.
  13. Pepperland
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 16:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Characterizing being a victim of child sex abuse as someone else's "wet dream" in order to try to insult them is utterly depraved. You apparently needed it pointed out to you. So, yes, my comment was needed.
    I don't know what goes on his head, you never know.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 17:13
    I don't know what goes on his head, you never know.
    You didn't understand my post? Oh.

Taunting someone by saying that being a victim of child sex abuse is their "wet dream" is utterly unconscionable. Completely disgraceful. You and Rajk999 (who has fallen silent) are as bad as each other.

Pretending to not know what I mean is a pathetic comeback/defence.
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 17:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    You didn't understand my post? Oh.

Taunting someone by saying that being a victim of child sex abuse is their "wet dream" is utterly unconscionable. Completely disgraceful. You and Rajk999 (who has fallen silent) are as bad as each other.

Pretending to not know what I mean is a pathetic comeback/defence.
    Yes, you're a person whom I should take moral lessons from.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree