1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 23:571 edit
    Yet another thread for the Children of Reason and Tolerance to puke on those they hate most.
    Fascists are also allowed to air their hatred.

Happy Puking !
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 04:02

C'mon guys use your imagination .... Where is Rwingett, where is no1, Nemesio, Cribs and maybe who knows Bbarr will return shortly ..... What fun we will have ..... puke puke puke
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 04:59
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

C'mon guys use your imagination .... Where is Rwingett, where is no1, Nemesio, Cribs and maybe who knows Bbarr will return shortly ..... What fun we will have ..... puke puke puke
    Ivanhoe,

You have an illness. Seriously. You are paranoid or neurotic or something
    that I lack the knowledge and interest to diagnose. But you have it.

Find a constructive way to deal with it. You are starting threads so you can
    troll them.

It's downright disturbing.

Nemesio
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 05:102 edits
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Ivanhoe,

You have an illness. Seriously. You are paranoid or neurotic or something
    that I lack the knowledge and interest to diagnose. But you have it.

Find a constructive way to deal with it. You are starting threads so you can
    troll them.

It's downright disturbing.

Nemesio
    Translated: I don't know what you've got, but you've got it .....
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 09:471 edit
    I dunno what's up with you ivanhoe, but these past few days you seem to be having a Mateulose moment. The spirituality forum is a debating arena for all things spiritual. This obviously includes religion, faith, beliefs etc. When you enter a discussion with your views you must expect them to be challenged by people who hold opposing views. What did you expect? That you'd be able to express your points, but not have them challenged? I've been keeping fairly familiar with all threads and I really cannot see why you are so upset, there has been some boisterous discussion, some making fun of and some intense disagreement, but I can't find this persecution you speak of. So the atheists and free thinkers are vocal about their views since this new forum started, so what? There is equal voicing from the other camps. A certain newcomer has been quite the catalyst for discussion of late and I doubt you really believe he would go unchallenged did you?

Cheer up and stop believing everything is a slur on you, if you don't feel up to the speed of the debate, step out and let anything that offends you wash over you. Debating is hardly a kiddies picnic, especially on the subject of faith and belief. If, in your opinion, people are being childish, be the bigger man and rise above it 🙂
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 09:54
    Yet another thread for the Children of Reason and Tolerance to puke on those they hate most.

Happy Puking !
    I think you're suffering from Persecution Syndrome.

7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 10:45

Happy Puking !
    You shouldn't take it personally when somebody rips apart your 'debate'. When u make statements like 'Yasser Arafat is dead for sure, I know and Israel knows' and 'ALL of the protestors were imported from Syria' without any backing references and as though u are one of the important few that are actually in the know and not relying on biased world media like the rest of us peons, you invite ridicule. Nothing to do with your faith.

Seeing as this is the spirituality forum, I will add this. Darfius says you aren't a Christian. How many atheists on RHP have actively persecuted you to this extent and actually denied you the right to belief in what you want?
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=20795

D
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 15:03
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You shouldn't take it personally when somebody rips apart your 'debate'. When u make statements like 'Yasser Arafat is dead for sure, I know and Israel knows' and 'ALL of the protestors were imported from Syria' without any backing references and as though u are one of the important few that are actually in the know and not relying on biased world m ...[text shortened]... o belief in what you want?

D
    Ah man, I thought we were gonna leave this thread untouched. Please do not post in this thread.

. . . . oops.
  9. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 15:37
    *pukes and walks away

Happy now?

😀
  10. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 15:52
    You shouldn't take it personally when somebody rips apart your 'debate'. When u make statements like 'Yasser Arafat is dead for sure, I know and Israel knows' and 'ALL of the protestors were imported from Syria' without any backing references and as though u are one of the important few that are actually in the know and not relying on biased world m ...[text shortened]... o belief in what you want?

D
    If you ever slander my name again, I will have you reported to the Administrators.

Kindly show me where I said ivanhoe was not a Christian or shut your mouth.

Thank you.
  11. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 15:584 edits
    You shouldn't take it personally when somebody rips apart your 'debate'. When u make statements like 'Yasser Arafat is dead for sure, I know and Israel knows' and 'ALL of the protestors were imported from Syria' without any backing ...[text shortened]... tp://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=20795

D
    You are referring to one of the things that makes normal debate impossible. You claim I said these two things: "Arafat is dead for sure, I know and Israel knows" and "ALL of the protesters were imported from Syria".

I invite you to show me where I said this.

Let me restrict myself to the latter example "ALL of the protesters were imported by Syria". I never said such a thing. But here comes No1 and presents this as one of my statements and then ridicules it and you among others believe what No1 claims I said. What I really said was: The "majority of protesters" were imported from Syria. This is just one of the minor misrepresentations he made. But the trouble is many people actually believe no1.'s lies. Why ? Because they think he represents their political views in general.

Please show me where I said what you claimed I said.

Same goes for other discussions. Nemesio "giving me the opportunity" to clear my name after he accuses me in aveiled way of being a racist and quotes some post in which I dared using an example of the difficulties black leaders are having in their community. In the same thread Cribs accuses me out of the blue of being an anti-semite and "invites" me to prove the opposite. Do you really think I have to answer their innuendo and unstubstantiated accusations ? Do you call this debate ? This is trying to destroy someone's good name and to stifle somebody on the basis of assumptions and lies.

No1 accusing me time after time of wanting to kill "millions" of Arabs if my views on international politics were to be implemented. I cannot remember the horrible things this guy accuses me off. Is this guy for real ?

Do you really believe No1's lies ?

I don't mind heated debate, I actually like it. But what I hate is deliberate strawmenreasoning, lying and manipulating. In particular when people gang up on you all the time using these tactics deliberately. It is almost impossible to adress these tactics in a civil way, because their aim isn't an honest one.

Ragnorak: " Darfius says you aren't a Christian."

You haven't been following the events. Again a misrepresentation of facts. In fact this is a lie.

Ragnorak: "..... and actually denied you the right to belief in what you want? "

If you have been reading my and other people's posts and come up with this conclusion of what I am protesting against, of what this is all about, then I don't know what to say anymore ........
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 16:54
    You are referring to one of the things that makes normal debate impossible. You claim I said these two things: "Arafat is dead for sure, I know and Israel knows" and "ALL of the protesters were imported from Syria".

I invite you to show me where I said this.

Let me restrict myself to the latter example "ALL of the protesters were imported by Syri ...[text shortened]... rotesting against, of what this is all about, then I don't know what to say anymore ........
    Facts, facts. Took some digging but in thread 15986 on November 4, 2004 here's the exchange between you and Ragnorak:

Any ideas on why Israel released a news story that Arafat had died, when in fact he's still alive and kicking. Well maybe not kicking, but he is still alive.

Seems a shocking thing to do.

D

Ivanhoe:

Because Arafat is indeed dead. They, the Palestinian authorities, do not want to make it official though.

Looks like you got it wrong, didn't you, Ivanhoe?

On our little "500,000" protestors brouaha, you did say a "majority of the protesters were sent in from Syria" an absurd statement. I said "so all THESE PEOPLE" meaning at least 250,000 people were sent in from Syria. Admittedly, I could have worded it better, but the point was that you made a ridiculous, unsubstantiated and as far as I know, unique claim. That is either a knowing lie or a complete unwillingness to face facts you regard as unpleasant i.e. that apparently most of the people in Lebanon are pro-Syria and anti-West.

Every policy you espouse in the Middle East will logically lead to war; you stated that the Iranians can't be "allowed" to gain a nuclear weapons and that Israel will eventually attack their nuclear facilities. That's called war and it kills people. You support the continued occupation of Iraq; there's a war of resistance against the occupation, that's war it kills people. You are supporting saber rattling against Syria regarding their presence in Lebanon, even though the people and government of Lebanon support such presence and if Syria does not bow to these demands, you'll support war that will kill people. I gave an extended post detailing all this in the "500,000 protestors" thread, you didn't respond. You always try to sugarcoat your calls for war and violence with codewords like "international community" or "Human rights" or whatever; but in the end your policy is to force others to do what you want by force. People under those circumstances resist and you then favor killing them. Those are the facts.

You are the liar, Ivanhoe and a supporting of mass murder. At least Darfius says its OK to kill all those "evil" people but you lack the guts to come right out in the open. Mr. Pro-Life, indeed.

13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:02
    Originally posted by Darfius
    If you ever slander my name again, I will have you reported to the Administrators.

Kindly show me where I said ivanhoe was not a Christian or shut your mouth.

Thank you.
    Report this to the admins:

Darfius: Are you seriously comparing the corrupt Catholic church (who I thought we established wasn't a Christian church)

"What if" thread.
  14. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:051 edit

I invite you to ...[text shortened]... s is all about, then I don't know what to say anymore ........
    Exhibit A

From http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=15986

In response to my post:'Any ideas on why Israel released a news story that Arafat had died, when in fact he's still alive and kicking. Well maybe not kicking, but he is still alive. '

Ivanhoe posted:' Because Arafat is indeed dead. They, the Palestinian authorities, do not want to make it official though. '
    1) You state that Arafat is 'indeed dead'.
    2) This to me sounds like a statement of fact, especially with the usage of 'indeed'. Ie: 'You know' that he is dead.
    3) Israel were the only other people who were saying that Arafat was dead at the time. Your statement that Arafat is 'indeed dead' implies that you have access to the same facts as the israelis.

Adding 1 + 2 + 3 and paraphrasing = "Arafat is dead for sure, I know and Israel knows"

Exhibit B:
    from http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=20786

Ivanhoe:'all these protesters were imported from Syria for the occasion'
    In the interests of fairness, your entire completely generalising and bigoted statement was 'The majority of all these protesters were imported from Syria for the occasion. They were all Hezbollah supporters, these bigoted Islamists, also known as "Les Barbes"' Unfortunately, as the first part of your statement doesn't make any sense, I had to try to make sense of it. In my previous post in this thread, I was referring to your tone when u make posts like this. Like, how can any sane debater say this:'They were all Hezbollah supporters' unless they had personally been at the demonstration and asked the demonstrators.

Your invite has been answered. Unfortunately, even though u love to do it, you can not place blame anywhere near 2Bit for this. Your statement is exactly why I and 2Bit stated it was. There is no twisting of facts, or misrepresentation.

Exhibit C
    Darfius:'I'll even let people call Catholics Christians if it will end this before it begins.'
    Seems to me that you don't believe that catholics are christians. Ivanhoe has stated numerous times that he is a catholic and a christian. Through Darfius' statement, he is saying that Ivanhoe (and all other catholics) have to choose to be either catholic or christian, but not both. Am I wrong?

By the way, Darfius, can u please explain how a imaginary user name on an internet chess site can be slandered. Also, if you really feel the need, then report me to the administrators. I've just had another look at the TOS, and I have abided them to the letter.

D

[EDIT] Hey, no fair. 2Bit beat me to it. Twice. 🙁
  15. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 17:12
    Exhibit A

From http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=15986

In response to my post:'Any ideas on why Israel released a news story that Arafat had died, when in fact he's still alive and kicking. Well maybe not kicking, but he is still alive. '

Ivanhoe posted:' Because Arafat is indeed dead. They, the Palestinian authorities, ...[text shortened]... have abided them to the letter.

D

[EDIT] Hey, no fair. 2Bit beat me to it. Twice. 🙁
    Exhibit C sucks. I clearly meant the Church as a whole. And I've already made my position clear concerning that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree