1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 07:02
    Do you believe the purported revelation of the Christian God figure was a perfectly executed revelation which could not possibly have been more effective in convincing people of His existence?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 07:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you believe the purported revelation of the Christian God figure was a perfectly executed revelation which could not possibly have been more effective in convincing people of His existence?
    I'm pretty sure that wasn't its purpose.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 07:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm pretty sure that wasn't its purpose.
    What was your God figure's purpose in revealing His supposed existence?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 07:231 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    For instance, what about other tribes also being designated "Chosen People", aside from the ancient Hebrews, located in dozens of places around the world, or even hundreds or thousands, across all continents, with visions and dreams and prophets afforded to them all, and with "God" or His "Son" at some point walking among them in order to "save" them and to make the revelation convince more of the people He had supposedly created?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 07:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    For instance, what about other tribes also being designated "Chosen People", aside from the ancient Hebrews, located in dozens of places around the world, or even hundreds or thousands, across all continents, with visions and dreams and prophets afforded to them all, and with "God" or His "Son" at some point walking among them in order to "save" them and to make the revelation convince more of the people He supposedly created?

Would this, for example, have been more effective than what Christians believe actually happened?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree