1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 07:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    are you kidding? the text was awesome! the logic unassailable and the manner of delivery respectful, it made great use of of illustrations and explained the application , read it and learn my son!
    "Oooh, rootytooty you have such unassailable logic"..."OOhhh it is such goood learning for you my son".."tis such an awesome text from such good poster".."Ohhhh,OOOOOOOhh!!AAAhhhh!!"...

Did you know he is not really a JW? Now what do you say?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 07:402 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "Oooh, rootytooty you have such unassailable logic"..."OOhhh it is such goood learning for you my son".."tis such an awesome text from such good poster".."Ohhhh,OOOOOOOhh!!AAAhhhh!!"...

LOL, i dont care if he is or if he is not, it was the content of the text i was interested in and if you notice i was praising the text, not the actual personality behind the text, not like you, you suck up! 'oh Caissa, kissy kissy, you have won more tournaments than anyone!', lets start a caissad4 fan club in your honour!, i will make an effigy of your image and offer up incense to it, kissy kissy!'.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:03
    LOL, i dont care if he is or if he is not, it was the content of the text i was interested in and if you notice i was praising the text, not the actual personality behind the text, not like you, you suck up! 'oh Caissa, kissy kissy, you have won more tournaments than anyone!', lets start a caissad4 fan club in your honour!, i will make an effigy of your image and offer up incense to it, kissy kissy!'.
    "OOhh baby, scots do it best!!.."Oh yeah!!".."and Jehovas peepers"....."This must be heaven,babay yeah!! A Jehovas peeping Scot with a flare for consistency and truthful,independent thinking. This is beyond heaven...It Is Paradise on Earth"..." OH!!. GOd!! AH,,,RObb-GOD,GOD,GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD....eh"...

C'mon Rob. You expect me to believe that you would've praised the guy as much if he were not a JW? C'mon, be honest man.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:06
    "OOhh baby, scots do it best!!.."Oh yeah!!".."and Jehovas peepers"....."This must be heaven,babay yeah!! A Jehovas peeping Scot with a flare for consistency and truthful,independent thinking. This is beyond heaven...It Is Paradise on Earth"..." OH!!. GOd!! AH,,,RObb-GOD,GOD,GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD....eh"...

C'mon Rob. You expect me to believe that you would've praised the guy as much if he were not a JW? C'mon, be honest man.
    yes i would have, i am unstinting with my commendation as i am with my friendship, have i not said of Duecer, a man who has frequently opposed me at almost every turn, your text was beautiful? well then Karoly Poly, whence i defeat your heroine in the lone star annual chilli cook off tournament, you shall set up an effigy of me and offer up incense to it!
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:32
    yes i would have, i am unstinting with my commendation as i am with my friendship, have i not said of Duecer, a man who has frequently opposed me at almost every turn, your text was beautiful? well then Karoly Poly, whence i defeat your heroine in the lone star annual chilli cook off tournament, you shall set up an effigy of me and offer up incense to it!
    I dont believe you.
    Your posting hisrtory proves that you will only FULLY agree with JWs or JW friendly comments. Period.

Again:c'mon man, what harm is there to admit it?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:37
    I dont believe you.
    Your posting hisrtory proves that you will only FULLY agree with JWs or JW friendly comments. Period.

Again:c'mon man, what harm is there to admit it?
    duecer is not a witness, is he? beetle is not a witness is he? freaky is not a witness is he? yet i have agreed with their sentiments more than once and told them so, clutchety clutch at strawety straw Karoly Poly
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:53
    duecer is not a witness, is he? beetle is not a witness is he? freaky is not a witness is he? yet i have agreed with their sentiments more than once and told them so, clutchety clutch at strawety straw Karoly Poly
    "...or JWfriendly comments". -Did you miss that bit? What harm is there to admit it?
    Ok, I've highjacked this thread enough and made my point, knock yourself out
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:55
    "...or JWfriendly comments". -Did you miss that bit? What harm is there to admit it?
    Ok, I've highjacked this thread enough and made my point, knock yourself out
    admit what, that Jehovah witness are brothers and share a common hope, then i admit it!
  9. Joined
    03 Oct '10
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 10:27

Not really a Witness ????
    Sorry , wrong door , you should've wiped your feet off before you came in .

Babtized and dedicated in 1987 in St Louis MO . in Front of a little over 7,000 people

You know what , If your going to spout off as if you know something about someone , you might wish to check and se if what your saying is correct before you do . You look stupid when you dont .

First , any JW will know another one by their speech , and the Knowledge they carry , because for one We ALL around the entire world , Study the SAMe material , the Same Ideology , the same standards So we dont really need a document to know each other . Quite unnecessary actually . Ask Robbie if I am a Witness or not .
    Ask Galveston 75 , whether he thinks I am a Witness or not .

Personally I will ask My God , to show you who He is . Ahh but wait , I wont have to do that .

Pay close attention to the Last verse

18 “‘And it must occur in that day, in the day when Gog comes in upon the soil of Israel,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘that my rage will come up into my nose. 19 And in my ardor, in the fire of my fury, I shall have to speak. Surely in that day a great quaking will occur in the soil of Israel. 20 And because of me the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the wild beasts of the field and all the creeping things that are creeping on the ground and all mankind that are upon the surface of the ground will be bound to shiver, and the mountains will actually be thrown down and the steep ways will have to fall, and to the earth even every wall will fall.’

21 “‘And I will call forth against him throughout all my mountainous region a sword,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘Against his own brother the sword of each one will come to be. 22 And I will bring myself into judgment with him, with pestilence and with blood; and a flooding downpour and hailstones, fire and sulphur I shall rain down upon him and upon his bands and upon the many peoples that will be with him. 23 And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

And they WILL HAVE TO KNOW ....... There will be no question . No Argument.

Revelation 11:18

16 And the twenty-four elders who were seated before God upon their thrones fell upon their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying: “We thank you, Jehovah God, the Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and begun ruling as king. 18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

The Earth is Ruined , and The Day is coming . and the Reward will be given to those Fearing HIS NAME , Jehovah .

And You will be PERSONALLY introduced ......... oh believe , just for once .

It will be a real Eye opener

Not a Witness ? Ha,....... I kick the dust off my shoes as I leave your city . ( ask Robbie bout THAT reference)
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 12:12
    Originally posted by 12throotof2

Babtized and dedicated in 1987 in St Louis MO . in Front of a little over 7,000 people

You know what , If your going to spout off as if you know something about someone , you might wish to check and se if what your saying is correct before ...[text shortened]... a,....... I kick the dust off my shoes as I leave your city . ( ask Robbie bout THAT reference)
    Clearly you missed the joke. Thats right, I was joking with Robbie and getting him back for making fun of me, ok bub?
    As for eye opennings, I doubt you are one to have a conversation about spirituality with. (Remember a conversation is a two way street.)
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 12:15

You know what , If your going to spout off as if you know something about someone , you might wish to check and se if what your saying is correct before ...[text shortened]... a,....... I kick the dust off my shoes as I leave your city . ( ask Robbie bout THAT reference)
    Clearly the god you describe there in those passages is one synonomous with peace and love and understanding/goodwill towards those different than themselves...(thats sarcasm,ok)
  12. Joined
    03 Oct '10
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 12:58
    Then I will accept that Jab 😀

No This God is a God of Love and Compassion , that is exactly the reason he will do what he says , Because the World IS suffering , and it has to stop .

The truth is and Jesus himself said it , that if God didnt step in and stop it all , Mankind will wipe themselves out .

Matthew 24 : 21

21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

In Fact unless those Days ( Our days ) were cut short , NO Flesh would be saved .

Mankind will kill itself with Pollution , Global warming , Political Tensions that lead to Annihilation .

So Gods actions will actually be an act of Mercy , to save humankind from itself .

This is what the Bible actually teaches .

Love isnt always cute and cuddly .......
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 13:24

First , any JW will know another one by their speech , and the Knowledge they carry , because for one We ALL around the entire world , Study the SAMe material.

We are borg......we are borg.........we are borg...........assimilate.........assimilate!!!!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 13:281 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]First , any JW will know another one by their speech , and the Knowledge they carry , because for one We ALL around the entire world , Study the SAMe material.

We are borg......we are borg.........we are borg...........assimilate.........assimilate!!!![/b]
    Lol, resistance is futile!
  15. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 14:47
    Lol, resistance is futile!
    resistance is a blood sport here in the forums!🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree