1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 17:494 edits
    In addition to your normal thread interruptions with the virtuous practice of pointing out typing/spelling slip-ups, please place excerpts of responses which contain spelling errors or typos here robsworth. Be sure to supply the correct spelling (with respect to context) and the name of the poster that did the foul deed.

We shall all gasp in awe at your talent for spelling! We'll also think you're a very clever sausage indeed for noticing that people made typing mistakes!Reveal Hidden Content
    It is doubtful we have any other reason to admire your garbage ;]
    🙂
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 18:551 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    In addition to your normal thread interruptions with the virtuous practice of pointing out typing/spelling slip-ups, please place excerpts of responses which contain spelling errors or typos here robsworth. Be sure to supply the correct spelling (with respect to context) and the name of the poster that did the foul deed.

We shall all gasp in awe at your tal mistakes![hidden]It is doubtful we have any other reason to admire your garbage ;][/hidden] 🙂
    On the contrary i merely found it rather ironic that while on the one hand you were criticising a book for its lack of educational value, while displaying in the very same post, a level of education which can only be described as bereft! Let it serve as a lesson to you in the hope that you may smarten up your rather shoddy posts. Reveal Hidden Content
    like I care
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 18:58

We shall all gasp in awe at your tal ...[text shortened]... mistakes![hidden]It is doubtful we have any other reason to admire your garbage ;][/hidden] 🙂
    Hay!!!! Dun't yu be mesing weth mi budy!!! 🙂
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 18:594 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    On the contrary i merely found it rather ironic that while on the one hand you were criticising a book for its lack of educational value, while displaying in the very same post, a level of education which can only be described as bereft! Let it serve as a lesson to you in the hope that you may smarten up your rather shoddy posts. [hidden]like I care[/hidden]
    I wholeheartedly agree robsworth! Indeed a sequence of incorrect key-strokes, or even absent minded spelling is a sure sign that one was home schooled by their pet cat.

I thank you ever so much for pointing out when I make these mistakes 🙂

*edit* oh and erm... you wrote "i" instead of "I"! For this you lose another gold star :'(
    "On the contrary i merely found it..."
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 19:15
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Hay!!!! Dun't yu be mesing weth mi budy!!! 🙂
    He is always messing with me. He used to be civil but he started hanging out with Zapansy and you know what 1 Corinthians 15:33 says, and well, you know what happens.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 19:17
    I wholeheartedly agree robsworth! Indeed a sequence of incorrect key-strokes, or even absent minded spelling is a sure sign that one was home schooled by their pet cat.

I thank you ever so much for pointing out when I make these mistakes 🙂

*edit* oh and erm... you wrote "i" instead of "I"! For this you lose another gold star :'(
    "On the contrary [b]i
    merely found it..."[/b]
    Goldfish Agers, home schooled by Goldfish.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 19:24
    Goldfish Agers, home schooled by Goldfish.
    Given that you capitalised the 'g' in 'goldfish' in the middle of a sentence, should I assume it is a proper noun?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 19:371 edit
    Given that you capitalised the 'g' in 'goldfish' in the middle of a sentence, should I assume it is a proper noun?
    Why not, your whole belief system is based on an assumption, why stop while your on a roll! 😉
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 19:432 edits
    He is always messing with me. He used to be civil but he started hanging out with Zapansy and you know what 1 Corinthians 15:33 says, and well, you know what happens.
    On the contrary robsworth; I believe it was you who instigated the mutual irritation between us when you posted, *for the record*, something in my recent lying is always wrong thread that suggested I was an utter a-hole; and failed, after a number of requests on my part, to substantiate it. You then jumped in later with a spamfest not so much to support ToO but just to p!ss me off. Your usual BS I could tolerate.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 20:012 edits
    On the contrary robsworth; I believe it was you who instigated the mutual irritation between us when you posted, *for the record*, something in my recent lying is always wrong thread that suggested I was an utter a-hole; and failed, after a number of requests on my part, to substantiate it. You then jumped in later with a spamfest not so much to support ToO but just to p!ss me off. Your usual BS I could tolerate.
    Whether it was I who instigated anything against your person i cannot say, it is so often the case that in the melee which ensues its hard to deduce who started what and with what intent. Never the less, i dont think that i used quite those terms and if i have it was said in the 'heat of debate', rather than any premeditated attempt to prove that you are less than capable. Actually getting really personal with people does not interest me in the slightest, it happens too often, what starts out as an objective debate inevitably turns sour and spirals into a character assassination. Its seen on these forums day in day out. Making fun is one thing, getting personal quite another.

I must admit that i was taken aback back your sudden change in demeanour, but accepted it and well, does anyone really understand anyone anyway? I truly believe that most of these 'incidents', are due to a misunderstanding and if people are willing to let it go, then that's fine. If not, well, bearing grudges does more harm to those that harbour their resentment, perceived or otherwise, than it does to anyone else.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 20:37

We shall all gasp in awe at your tal ...[text shortened]... mistakes![hidden]It is doubtful we have any other reason to admire your garbage ;][/hidden] 🙂
    Your the new Suzie Spell Checker?
    KJ
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 20:454 edits
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Your the new Suzie Spell Checker?
    KJ
    Nope, and I assume you realise this is the case but you're rallying in support of your distant comrade in Christianity - perhaps because I annoy you somehow. I generally pay little attention to the spelling mistakes that others make since I acknowledge I make them too (and quite frequently - hence my edit counts). That which gave rise to this thread however was a response from robbie carrobie in an attempt to denigrate my education based on a typo and relaxed phraseology on my part. As far as I'm concerned, posts of that type are more insipid than outright insults - and they warrant a show of contempt.

I have up until this point pretty much stayed out of his way, save a couple of pot shots in some holier than thou thread he made in the general forum recently and a dry 3 verse poem that was meant to be a general reply but by accident, I posted as a specific response to him.

If he will have the courtesy to stay out of my way I shall endeavour to repay him with the same.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 21:40
    On the contrary i merely found it rather ironic that while on the one hand you were criticising a book for its lack of educational value, while displaying in the very same post, a level of education which can only be described as bereft! Let it serve as a lesson to you in the hope that you may smarten up your rather shoddy posts. [hidden]like I care[/hidden]
    I often make spelling mistakes. These are more a sign of carelessness and hurry rather than a reflection of my education, though.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 21:501 edit
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I often make spelling mistakes. These are more a sign of carelessness and hurry rather than a reflection of my education, though.
    Yes i understand that, never the less, if our friend is to continue posting his drivel, deviod of any spiritual content, then he had better turn up his tone, for base expletives, abbreviated or otherwise are a sign of a very poor vocabulary. He was on the one hand stating that a book lacked in its educational value while displaying in the very same post similar attributes. If he cannot think of another word for the expletives that he is fond of using, then he should look up a thesaurus, or at very least, shut his mouth altogether. The actual spiritual content of his posts are negligible to nil and i for one feel quite glad that i will not be under any duress to read them henceforth.
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 21:586 edits
    Yes i understand that, never the less, if our friend is to continue posting his drivel, deviod of any spiritual content, then he had better turn up his tone, for base expletives, abbreviated or otherwise are a sign of a very poor vocabulary. He was on the one hand stating that a book lacked in its educational value while displaying in the very same ...[text shortened]... o nil and i for one feel quite glad that i will not be under any duress to read them henceforth.
    Sometimes "jolly well", "flipping", "blinking", etc.. fail to increase the magnitude of a sentiment one wishes to convey sufficiently enough for my liking - in that case, sheer hilarity. That thread started off as a haven for science bashing groupies, and my response was no less "spiritual" than those which came before. You could have easily withheld your contempt and just tutted to yourself in silence. Moreover contrary to your claim I'm overly fond of using expletives I often stay away from them - perhaps you can demonstrate otherwise.
    As a handy hint to speed up this task for you; try typing "Agerg" + "[some expletive]" + "redhotpawn" into google and return all the hits which occur in a short time interval. Or if you want to be more rigorous, look through my posting history.

The difference between you and I robbie is that I feel no compulsion to turn my white coat inside out for the benefit of others after playing in the mud - you would have us believe the sun shines out of your ar$e - it doesn't!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree