1. Wat?
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 10:33
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Why would you not eat another humans blood? Would you be willing to eat the blood of a human if it was from a hospital and "supposedly safe"?
    I'd drink it. I wouldn't eat it. That's just gross! ewwww!

However, I think you are missing the original translation of what was meant by drinking from the cup, and eating the body of Christ.

Shall we go into 'eating him'???? ......

Pathetic G75!

The whole book is full of paradox, and impossibles and down right created lies.

-m.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 20:59
    God's view of ones blood compared to any other part of a human body is different. In God's eyes it is the life of that person.

“For the soul of the flesh is in the blood, and I myself have put it upon the altar for you to make atonement for your souls, because it is the blood that makes atonement by the soul in it.” (Le 17:11)
    For like reason, but ...[text shortened]... pect the life process that he has given us and understands much more then we will ever know..
    Are you spamming up the forum with "JW blood" threads in a frantic effort to draw fire from the "JW child abuse" threads?
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 01:392 edits
    Why would you not eat another humans blood? Would you be willing to eat the blood of a human if it was from a hospital and "supposedly safe"?
    Dude.....are you retarded? No I would not eat anyones blood or humans blood!!! I however would gladly take the gamble and get a blood transfusion if it would save my life LOL then I'd thank God for allowing this wonderful medical technology to be possible.

Manny
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 03:35
    Originally posted by menace71
    Dude.....are you retarded? No I would not eat anyones blood or humans blood!!! I however would gladly take the gamble and get a blood transfusion if it would save my life LOL then I'd thank God for allowing this wonderful medical technology to be possible.

Manny
    Stop the insults and grow up with your answers.

So why would you not eat or drink the blood of another human? There has to be a reason in your mind not just a "yuck" answer...........
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 03:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you spamming up the forum with "JW blood" threads in a frantic effort to draw fire from the "JW child abuse" threads?
    What? You really go out there don't you?

And as I keep saying, if you'd actually READ any of those links, they are not from the JW's but from your medical professionals of this world. If you and the others here are too stuck in the hate JW mindset, that's fine. I really don't care. But I posted this info which is just a fraction of what one could find if they cared about anything with this subject but spouting off stupid and ignorant answers obviously is taking up all your time instead of possible learning something???????????? Ya think????

So take that info and do what you want with it. I only hope you get your head out of the sand and maybe pay attention to this info about blood when it comes to someone needing this sometime in the future in some hospital.
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 05:35

So why would you not eat or drink the blood of another human? There has to be a reason in your mind not just a "yuck" answer...........
    I would not drink someones blood because it is innately wrong and well the gross factor. I would However take the chance on receiving a blood transfusion if I needed it to live.

Manny
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 05:573 edits

And as I keep saying, if you'd actually READ any of those links, they are not from the JW's but from your medical professionals of this world. If you and the others here are too stuck in the hate JW mindset, that's fine. I really don't care. But I posted this info which is just a fraction of what one could fi ...[text shortened]... about blood when it comes to someone needing this sometime in the future in some hospital.
    I think 3 threads being propagated by you at the same time on one of the W's most controvesial subjects, is at least unusual and I honestly believe you are using the topic to deflect from the JW child abuse thread.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 06:012 edits

And as I keep saying, if you'd actually READ any of those links, they are not from the JW's but from your medical professionals of this world. If you and the others here are too stuck in the hate JW mindset, that's fine. I really don't care. But I posted this info which is just a fraction of what one could fi ...[text shortened]... about blood when it comes to someone needing this sometime in the future in some hospital.
    I don't need to trust "alternatives" because I don't accept your insane view of the Bible; and this particular vein of insanty was only introduced in 1944, apparently.

You will accept anything your you leadership throws at you; you have abdicated all responsibility for independent thinking; you endanger the lives of those around through adpoting that mindset and you expect me to follow you in your madness.

Think again.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 20:46
    I don't need to trust "alternatives" because I don't accept your insane view of the Bible; and this particular vein of insanty was only introduced in 1944, apparently.

You will accept anything your you leadership throws at you; you have abdicated all responsibility for independent thinking; you endanger the lives of those around through adpoting that mindset and you expect me to follow you in your madness.

Think again.
    Thanks for the "half christian" advice on this.
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 21:397 edits

Well the yuck factor should be sufficient; it doesn't even take someone of basic intellect to realise that the purpose served by eating blood, and being the recipient of that blood via transfusion is vastly different. The former is an attempt to satiate hunger (supposing there is nothing else to "eat" ) or to satiate a desire for the taste/experience of blood (and I can't imagine many people of this type in the world), the latter is to prevent dying because either you immediately have insufficient blood inside your body to function correctly, or some life-saving operation will leave you in that state during. Blood, when eaten, is processed by the digestive system - unlike blood that results from a transfusion it contributes nothingReveal Hidden Content
    at least nothing directly
    to the circulatory system.

If you really thought this line of attack was feasible then I would be hard-pressed to agree that Menace71 was insulting you.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Sep '12 22:19
    Thanks for the "half christian" advice on this.
    How is what I posted "half Christian?

By the way, it wasn't advice so no need to thank me.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 06:20
    How is what I posted "half Christian?

By the way, it wasn't advice so no need to thank me.
    I see Galveston is selecting which posts he replies to again.

*sigh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree