1. R.I.P.
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 22:17
    Has anybody read it ? What is the basic message ?
  2. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 22:25
    The Seitan Bible is all about cooking and eating Seitan I think. I, personally, am opposed to seitan. If you want the taste of meat, eat meat.
  3. Local Strip Club
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 22:26
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    Has anybody read it ? What is the basic message ?
    that lucifer's arrival is late, that hell is dawning apon us. my gothic buddy has got something like it, but im all jesus man!!! i dont favour the devil!
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 23:51
    Constantine?
  5. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    04 Mar '05 15:10
    never read it, but I do know that it centers around self-worship, nature-worship, and generally worship of things of the physical world. Very Nietzsche. There are many related websites about it and it's related organization, the Church of Satan. Not my thing, but knock yourself out.

6. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Moves
    04 Mar '05 21:28
    I have known a few people who were really into the Satanic Bible. It is absolutely nothing to do with satan in the christian sense.
    If you have spent your childhood being oppressed by christianity then i might seem like a revelation in a teenage, rebellious way, but that's about it.
    It's pretty simplistic and rubbish.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree