1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 15:151 edit
    Without the soul there is only chemicals.

At the end of the day everything broken down is just chemicals.

How do chemicals create a living human or living tree or living elephant..............all so perfect and complex?

If dumb chemicals can do it...................why cant a thousand scientists with a trillion dollars do it?

They cannot.

The soul is the life giving principle.

This is truth.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 15:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    why cant a thousand scientists with a trillion dollars do it [create a living human]?

They cannot.

This is truth.
    It doesn't take trillions of dollar to do it. I do it! Every saturday night!
    And it would work too, if my girlfriend doesn't sabotage it by taking her pill every day.

And that's the truth.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 15:35
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    And it would work too, if my girlfriend doesn't sabotage it by taking her pill every day.

And that's the truth.
    You are using life to create life when you use this method.

In your sperm is life just waiting to be transferred.

Your poor attempt to create life without the soul is dishonest and has has failed.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 15:42
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

And that's the truth.
    You only have sex on a saturday night ?? !!
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 15:531 edit

How do chemicals create a living human or living tree or living elephant..............all so perfect and complex?

If dumb chemicals can do it...................why cant a thousand scientists with a trillion dollars do it?

They cannot.

This is truth.
    "The soul is the life giving principle."

Certainly it must be more than that.

You see, when you talk to a scientifically-minded person of a "principle", you talk [Edit: you are heard] as at the following:

http://matse1.matse.illinois.edu/energy/prin.html

Early in our history, men spoke of atoms. This was before observations were made that confirmed their existence. It was a philosophical concept, based on the idea that in their rational minds, matter cannot be subdivided indefinitely. If all you do is define "soul" as "that which gives life" you are merely talking of atoms before they were observed. The scientist will take your comments for what they are worth, which will assign "soul" little more than the role of a place-holder. It could be called a "whatzit" for that matter.

If your menagerie of human types was not so full of heroes and villains, you might be able to see this.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 17:01
    Give me a trillion dollars and I'll do it.
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 17:14
    Dasa,

The Bible reveals that there is something DEEPER .... DEEPER than the human soul. It is called the human spirit.

The Bible teaches that we are a THREE part creation - "spirit and soul and body".
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 17:40
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Dasa,

The Bible reveals that there is something DEEPER .... DEEPER than the human soul. It is called the human spirit.

The Bible teaches that we are a THREE part creation - [b]"spirit and soul and body"
    .[/b]
    You keep quoting from the meat eaters scripture which is a false doctrine.

You cannot support falsity by using the doctrine which fabricated the falsity in the first place.

Spirit and soul are the same thing.

Some say the spirit within......and some say the soul within.

The body is amazing - but at the end of the day it was made from dust and will return from dust.

The soul is indestructible and eternal because it is a little piece of God............expanded from God and can never be destroyed.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 17:43
    Originally posted by JS357
    "The soul is the life giving principle."

Certainly it must be more than that.

You see, when you talk to a scientifically-minded person of a "principle", you talk [Edit: you are heard] as at the following:

http://matse1.matse.illinois.edu/energy/prin.html

Early in our history, men spoke of atoms. This was before observations were made that confirme ...[text shortened]... f human types was not so full of heroes and villains, you might be able to see this.
    You talk riddles because you cannot create life in your laboratory.

It cannot be done because science has zero control over the soul.

The soul is the source of conscious awareness, intelligence, free will.

Show me a conscious awareness chemical.
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 18:174 edits

You cannot support falsity by using the doctrine which fabricated the falsity in the first place.

The body is amazing - but at the end of the day it was made from dust and will ...[text shortened]... nal because it is a little piece of God............expanded from God and can never be destroyed.

Dasa, there is a difference between the soul of man and the spirit of man.
    The spirit of man is something deeper in man's being, like the marrow inside the bone.

You need the Bible to teach your something about the distinction of the soul from the spirit of man. You are not going to learn anything about that in the Vedas or any other Vegetarian Cook Book.

You should put aside this preoccupation for eating only vegatables long enough to learn something you didn't know.

The loss is yours Dasa.

There is a DIFFERENCE between the SOUL of man and the SPIRIT of man.

It is like the distinction in the Jewish temple between the Holy Place and the innermost chamber called "the Holy of Holies".

Maybe SOME day you will be open minded to hear more.

In the creation of man we see three things -

"Jehovah God formed man with the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)

The result of the joining of the spirit breathed out from God and the body of man made from the dust of the earth RESULTED in man becomming a living SOUL.

We are of three parts and not two -

"And now the God of peace Himself sanctify you wholly, and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thess. 5:23)

That is THREE parts of man - "your spirit AND soul AND body".

There is a difference in the revelation of God between the human soul and the human spirit. And this passage again proves that there is a DIVIDING asunder of the soul of man from the spirit of man -

"For the word of God us living and operative and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is able to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12)

You can dismiss this. But the loss is yours.

Here the Bible tells of the dividing asunder of two components within man's being - "the dividing asunder of SOUL and SPIRIT" (my emphasis).

I am not begging you to listen.
    You SNOOZE - you LOSE.

You should understand that man has a soul and man has a spirit.

That is true that people do confuse the two. But that is people.

God's revelation shows "spirit and soul and body". And even in the Bible it is often not clear that spirit and soul are not synonomous. But in many places it is very clear that there is a distinction. We as human beings are of THREE parts.

The human spirit is that part of man which is in a comatose state - deadened - rendered impaired. It was meant to be the highest part of man's being under which the SOUL and the BODY were to act.

The highest part of man's being - his human spirit, needs a resurrection from its comatose condition. It needs to be re-born through the entranace of the Spirit of Jesus Christ - "the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

To add the third dimension to our perception of reality we need the deadened human spirit to be brought to life from its comatose condition. Jesus does this. Jesus alone does this.

The body is amazing - but at the end of the day it was made from dust and will return from dust.

The body IS amazing. And the SOUL is even more amazing. The SOUL has powers buried in it which certain disciplines can release. The soul of man can perform astounding feats in its own right.

Soul force and science of the mind - science of the soul can keep people fascinated all thier lives by near miraculous powers that the SOUL of man can perform.

But Dasa, deeper than the SOUL, even the fully developed SOUL there is another component called man's spirit. And man's comatose and damaged spirit needs something called regeneration or being born again through Jesus Christ.

The soul is indestructible and eternal because it is a little piece of God............expanded from God and can never be destroyed.

The closest thing to God Himself is the spirit of man which God breathed into the created man to MAKE man a living soul.

REGARDLESS of the power of the human soul - there is STILL a deeper part of man called his human spirit.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '12 21:49
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You only have sex on a saturday night ?? !!
    Yes, I do it only once a week with my girlfriend.
    That's when my wife goes to her church activity.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 21:03
    You are using life to create life when you use this method.

In your sperm is life just waiting to be transferred.

Your poor attempt to create life without the soul is dishonest and has has failed.
    How does the sould came into the phetus? And when? And where is it before life begins?

Does the soul begin at the conception? Or is the egg or a sperm carrier of the sould before the conception? Has every egg a soul, or only those who meet a sperm? Or perhaps every sperm is carrier of a separate soul and enters to the egg at the conception?

Or are the sould just free fantasies of religious people?
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 17:44

They cannot.

This is truth.
    scientists can already make artificial life

http://www.ted.com/talks/martin_hanczyc_the_line_between_life_and_not_life.html
    http://blog.ted.com/2010/05/21/unveiling_synth/

in your mind if something hasnt been done yet does that mean it can never be done?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:41
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    scientists can already make artificial life

http://www.ted.com/talks/martin_hanczyc_the_line_between_life_and_not_life.html
    http://blog.ted.com/2010/05/21/unveiling_synth/

in your mind if something hasnt been done yet does that mean it can never be done?
    You are giving me a post dated cheque............because you have no funds.

That is fraudulent conduct and dishonest.

Show me a conscious awareness chemical please.

You cannot and out comes the post dated fraudulent cheque.

Foolish atheistic science.............who abuse our children by teaching falsity.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 10:10
    You are giving me a post dated cheque............because you have no funds.

That is fraudulent conduct and dishonest.

Show me a conscious awareness chemical please.

You cannot and out comes the post dated fraudulent cheque.

Foolish atheistic science.............who abuse our children by teaching falsity.
    haha! i think you are becoming my new hero. i love your cheeky catchphrases.

its early days fella, they have just created LIFE!!! give them a break.
    what exactly do you mean by conscious awareness? do you mean self-awareness?

dasa, do you like any science or is all foolish?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree