1. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 11:37
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You are giving me a post dated cheque............because you have no funds.

That is fraudulent conduct and dishonest.

Show me a conscious awareness chemical please.

You cannot and out comes the post dated fraudulent cheque.

Foolish atheistic science.............who abuse our children by teaching falsity.
    nature had billions of years to work with, yet you expect a mere man to replicate it in only a few centuries?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 11:40
    Without the soul there is only chemicals.

The soul is the life giving principle.

This is truth.
    Dasa, you who say that you know the truth, the qustions of mine are still unanswered. Please answer them, enlighen me in your ultimate wisdom:

How does the sould came into the phetus? And when? And where is it before life begins?

Does the soul begin at the conception? Or is the egg or a sperm carrier of the sould before the conception? Has every egg a soul, or only those who meet a sperm? Or perhaps every sperm is carrier of a separate soul and enters to the egg at the conception?

Or are the soul just free fantasies of religious people?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 14:58
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    haha! i think you are becoming my new hero. i love your cheeky catchphrases.

its early days fella, they have just created LIFE!!! give them a break.
    what exactly do you mean by conscious awareness? do you mean self-awareness?

dasa, do you like any science or is all foolish?
    Why would I not respect the science that created the printing press or the telephone?

I respect true science and reject false science.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 15:09
    I respect true science and reject false science.
    No you don't. You are not even able to distinguish one from the other.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 15:11
    Originally posted by Vartiovuori
    nature had billions of years to work with, yet you expect a mere man to replicate it in only a few centuries?
    When you say nature you mean chemicals and cells .....correct?

If so then what motivates the chemicals to act.

And once it has acted in a complex useful amazing way (it started)................. keep on acting like that for billions of years.

You see you are saying it took billions of years for some chemicals to act and become life.,,,,and that's one incredible instance.

But how are they continually acting day in and day out non stop and especially in complex intelligent ways........after that one instance a long time ago.

You see science is saying that life appeared in an instance in a puddle a long time ago.............but after it appeared it had to survive in a hostile environment and we all know that tiny little cells can only live for a few minutes or few hours in a hostile environment.

So you are saying that the tiny little living cell in that hostile puddle went on to become every living thing on the earth .

It must have been the Arnold Schwarzenegger of living cells.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 15:491 edit
    When you say nature you mean chemicals and cells .....correct?

If so then what motivates the chemicals to act.

And once it has acted in a complex useful amazing way (it started)................. keep on acting like that for billions of years.

You see you are saying it took billions of years for some chemicals to act and become life.,,,,and that's one ...[text shortened]... ery living thing on the earth .

It must have been the Arnold Schwarzenegger of living cells.
    dasa my good man. at first it was all about temperature. the universe was very hot, when things are hot the sub-atomic particles move around very fast making it difficult for them to join together to make protons and electrons. after a very long time the universe cooled down enough for the protons and electrons to combine to form atoms that could then join together to form molecules then elements. elements even you must agree react to each other. so they reacted some joined together some exploded (they still do, buy a kids chemistry set, great fun). the ones that join together then take on new properties (a bit like children taking on attributes of both parents). then can then join with other combined elements to create chemicals such as air and water (we all know water exists) and this goes on on on on on, until hey presto a single celled organism that reacts to its surroundings (which i know you know happens as you watched the video i posted). then we might have a bit of natural selection thrown in, so the bigger stronger ones survive and blah blah blah blah blaaaaah over a few billion years we are here, ta da!!!!

thats roughly the story. im sure there are people on here that can explain it better.

i think the motivation in chemicals to act you are looking for comes from electrical charges, gravity and mass. check out some particle physics stuff on the bbc i player or ted website if you can.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 20:45
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    dasa my good man. at first it was all about temperature. the universe was very hot, when things are hot the sub-atomic particles move around very fast making it difficult for them to join together to make protons and electrons. after a very long time the universe cooled down enough for the protons and electrons to combine to form atoms that could then j ...[text shortened]... y and mass. check out some particle physics stuff on the bbc i player or ted website if you can.
    Once you've spent some more time interacting with Dasa you'll come to realise the utter futility in trying to reason with him. You lost him on your second sentence.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 20:49
    Show me a conscious awareness chemical please.
    I have said this before but ME!

I am a bunch of consciously aware chemicals.

I have no animating soul or spirit.

I am made of chemicals.

As is every other human and life form on the planet.

This includes you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree