1. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 08:492 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Religion is claiming that life began by magic.

One moment there was no life and then the divine lightning bolt struck and created all creatures.

All creatures included tigers, horses, dogs, cats. elephants, whales, sharks, atheists, theists, deists, RJHinds and Dasa.

This is is unacceptable.
    l felt like Dasa was reading my mind the way he drew the logical dots from puddle of water to lightning bolt strike to sentient being, (he neglected the obvious step of the the water being the conduit of life but given he read my mind so clearly l will let that slip)

He should start spruiking for 6 minute abs or something given he has broken the origins of man and life down into three easy parts.

To echo previous posts - At best Dasa is a whackjob troll, at worst he is in need of serious mental help and we should consider pooling a fighting fund to save Dasa from himself. l suggest intensive pyschotherapy to start with.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 09:19
    Originally posted by Dasa
    When persons are exposed as dishonest they certainly do see that other person as a pest. Its natural for persons who are exposed for teaching falsity to get upset - unless afterwards the person becomes honest and then all becomes well.
    Does this mean that karoly has been "exposed as dishonest" in your view?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 09:40
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    The whole "authority" thing is a real turn off for me.

As far as I know you are the only one here who claims to know the authority behind all spiritulity.
    I simlpy dont agree.
    I am my own authority, first and foremost. This gives me the confidence to spread out and find out more. If I had to submit to some unknown authority I wouldn't get anywher ...[text shortened]... not a good look and a very unsound practice around here-you kmow how sensitive people can be
    The whole authority thing that you mention - is actually a turn off for atheists that's true.

This is why an atheist is an atheist - because they hate spiritual authority or anything that will tell them to stop slaughtering animals, or stop getting drunk, or stop chasing whores and so on.

The whole world runs on authority.

You cannot go anywhere - that there is no authority of some type but an atheist does not want anyone or anything to interfere with their pursuit for sense gratification which they believe is the meaning of life.

They are so concerned with obtaining their sense pleasure they will abuse their own children by teaching them falsity.

They do not know their own self interest or their children's self interest and teach atheistic beliefs which ultimately result in increased suffering for themselves and their children..
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 09:43
    The whole authority thing that you mention - is actually a turn off for atheists that's true.
    Well I do not accept the "authority" that you have chosen to submit yourself to, and yet I am a theist, not an atheist.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 09:48

This is why an atheist is an atheist - because they hate spiritual authority or anything that will tell them to stop slaughtering animals, or stop getting drunk, or stop chasing whores and so on.

You cannot go anywhere - tha ...[text shortened]... tic beliefs which ultimately result in increased suffering for themselves and their children..
    How many atheists do you actually know? In fact, how much human contact do you have in your day to day life?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 09:49
    They are so concerned with obtaining their sense pleasure they will abuse their own children by teaching them falsity.
    Wasn't insulting people who have a different belief system from you, by calling them "child abusers", a road you went down when you used to use the screen name "vishvahetu"? Didn't you change from "vishvahetu" to "Dasa" in order to signal an end to abuse and insults like this?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 09:52

You cannot go anywhere - tha ...[text shortened]... tic beliefs which ultimately result in increased suffering for themselves and their children..
    "The whole world runs on authrity", yeah, that's why I have my little haven right here on the beach,free from all authority. The mottto;I'm serious about being not serious.
    And when I say make yourself at home, I mean exactly that. Coincidence has struck again. Is there another word for coincidence?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Sep '11 12:48

So atheists are drunkards, go to whores, go out slaughtering animals and in general act just like republicans.

Oh yeah, they hate spiritual authority, wait, that sounds like democrats.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree