1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 22:55
    @chaney3 said
    I'm interested.

He's not negative, like you.
    I’m sure Sonship will be delighted to know you are his primary sponsor.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 23:05
    @divegeester said
    I’m sure Sonship will be delighted to know you are his primary sponsor.
    He brings a positive vibe to our forum, you don't.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 23:12
    @chaney3 said
    Perhaps you should ask him about the positive vibe associated with eternal torture.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 12:50
    @chaney3

I'd be glad to converse with you on a serious level.
    I think this thread is useful in taking the basic book of Christian belief Romans and at least identifying in which section various problems and issues are dealt with.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 13:038 edits
    @divegeester

Ok, no probs.
    Let’s wait and see who interested in your thread about stuff by another author.

If we were on a Disucssion Forum on say World Events and I used the term "Iron Curtian" or "Cold War" it is not necessary that I mention Winston Churchhill every single time.

If on a Psychology Board I mention "Ego, Id, Super Ego" it is not necessary that every time I mention Sigmund Freud as the perpetrator of these terms in that field.

If on a Science Forum I mention "Big Bang" or "Space / Time" it is not necessary that I constantly credit Fred Hoyle or Albert Einstein.

And on this forum if I mention "God's dispensing His life" or "God's economy" I do not have to credit Witness Lee at every turn.

If you think I am trying to impress readers, you are correct. I am trying very hard to impress readers. But I am NOT trying to impress readers that I Jack Wilmore (aka sonship) am SO VERY ORIGINAL. THAT is not what I derive any enjoyment from.

I derive enjoyment not from you thinking I am original, but from the readers grasping the TRUTH of what is being conveyed about the Bible. Now if you're not impressed or disagree strongly, that is OK. I tried. But I am not here asking you to be impressed with how original I can be.

Our dialogue has run its course. I am sorry that I have to end it with some unkind words. But I am tired of the rehashed complaints and going around in circles on peripheral stuff that you think detracts important matters I raise.

I will dodge you, ignore you, evade you, not read you, not care about what you contribute from this day November 17th, 2018. I cannot stop you from writing to me or about me here. Fine.

Goodbye Divegeester.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 14:08
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Ok, no probs.
    Let’s wait and see who interested in your thread about stuff by another author.

If we were on a Disucssion Forum on say World Events and I used the term "Iron Curtian" or "Cold War" it is not necessary that I mention Winston Churchhill every single time.

If on a Psychology Board I mention "Ego, Id, Super Ego" it is not ...[text shortened]... er 17th, 2018. I cannot stop you from writing to me or about me here. Fine.

Goodbye Divegeester.
    Stop pouting sonship.

As I said, let’s continue to wait to and see who interested in your thread about stuff by another author.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 14:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 14:241 edit
    @sonship said

Our dialogue has run its course. I am sorry that I have to end it with some unkind words. But I am tired of the rehashed complaints and going around in circles on peripheral stuff that you think detracts important matters I raise.

will dodge you, ignore you, evade you, not read you, not care about what you contribute from this day November 17th, 2018. I cannot stop you from writing to me or about me here. Fine.

Goodbye Divegeester.
    This is just more pouty sulllen excuse-mongering sonship. You already dodge, duck and ignore perfectly legitimate questions which I have put to you.

I am not the Christian promoting the idea of eternal torture of unbelievers by Jesus, and suggesting that this torture is his “perfect justice”.

I am not claiming that there are “beings on other worlds” witnessing the torture, nor I am not the one claiming that Jesus will be “glorified in the endless woe” of those being tortured by him.

I am not the one claiming that other people’s ideas which are contrary to my own, are “faeces” and that people who disagree with me have “diseased minds” of are ”lepers” or have “no more dignity than a cockroach” or being the “spiritual equivalent of having alcohol on one’s breath”.

I am not refusing to answer very simple yes/no questions about my beliefs because I am intellectually crippled with vanity and scared of the consequences of committing either way.

This is all you old chap.

So feel free to wheel away in your feigned indignation. My checkmate questions will still be here, waiting for when your feathers unruffle and your mood calms.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 14:57
    Thread update:

Kelly is ignoring Dive.
    Sonship and I are ignoring each other.
    Sonship is ignoring Dive.
    Everyone is ignoring Becker.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 15:01
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Thread update:

Kelly is ignoring Dive.
    Sonship and I are ignoring each other.
    Sonship is ignoring Dive.
    Everyone is ignoring Becker.
    No altruism in sight 😛
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 15:04
    @divegeester

Well, none of us are ignoring Chaney, which probably qualifies as an act of altruism.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 15:06
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @divegeester

Well, none of us are ignoring Chaney, which probably qualifies as an act of altruism.
    Haha. Fair.

Maybe it’s a sort inverted sign of respect to be ignored. To not be ignored sort of implies that you just haven’t go what it takes to get under someone’s intelectual skin.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 15:091 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

A Forum where people can all come and ignore each other ?

I haven't given up on you completely. Giving it a rest for awhile. Maybe a good while.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 16:02
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

A Forum where people can all come and ignore each other ?

I haven't given up on you completely. Giving it a rest for awhile. Maybe a good while.
    I'm fine with that.

You don't feature among the top 20 people I enjoy engaging with in these forums.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 21:401 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

You don't feature among the top 20 people I enjoy engaging with in these forums.

Like, I'm suppose to be surprised ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree