1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Dec '10 13:18
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    You misunderstand the quote ; " Those who know cannot explain....And those that can ...do not know"

It actually means that those that know, cannot explain the higher truth of spirituality to those that are not qualified to hear.

Practically the whole world is not qualified to hear, because of their false beliefs and lack of transcendental knowledge ...[text shortened]... nd it is mostly false, and is accepted by mostly meat eaters, who are low class and dishonest.
    "What has been published in the Bible, is by unscrupulous politicians, and it is mostly false, and is accepted by mostly meat eaters, who are low class and dishonest."

No wonder I have such an affinity for the Bible.

After all I'm just a carnivorous lying plebeian. 😲

Vishva, have you ever given even the slightest thought to the idea that you are a product of indoctrination?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 04:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"What has been published in the Bible, is by unscrupulous politicians, and it is mostly false, and is accepted by mostly meat eaters, who are low class and dishonest."

No wonder I have such an affinity for the Bible.

After all I'm just a carnivorous lying plebeian. 😲

Vishva, have you ever given even the slightest thought to the idea that you are a product of indoctrination?[/b]
    Everyone on the face of the earth is indoctrinated with some sought of knowledge and belief........but theres a difference between indoctrination in truth or error.

I choose truth because indoctrination in truth will liberate......and indoctrination in error will cause bondage.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree