1. You get to talk endlessly about moral absolutes
2. You can deliberately misread all answers to your questions and then only respond to your own misreadings.
3. You can start each day afresh with no memory of what has been said to you the day previous.
4. You can speak for weeks about 'objectivity' and then switch to 'non subjectivity' and pretend you have brought something new to the conversation.
5. You can wear people down with tedium and repetitiveness.
6. You get to ask over and over again if rape is always wrong.
7. You get to ask over and over again if it is always wrong to torture babies for fun.
8. When you lose an argument you can use an emoticon as a forum dodge.
9. You get to alienate every forum regular, one by one.