1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Feb '07 23:28
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Don't beat around the bush. If you have something to say, say it. This isn't the time for interrogations. If he doesn't understand what you say, he'll either ask for clarification or disregard you because he doesn't care. This is a forum, not a chat where you can ask pointless questions before making your statement.
    Who are you, the forum police?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Feb '07 23:46
    Originally posted by jammer
    Then God must not be a fan of free speach .. which makes the USA a Godless nation.

A single word against the Holy Spirit (whatever that is) and you're damned for eternity .. no Mulligans, no "do overs", no oopsys, no never ever having a chance at redemption.
    In this present "dispensation of the grace of God" one cannot commit an unforgivable sin. Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
  3. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 14:56
    Originally posted by josephw
    How familiar are you with the bible?
    the bible.... it's a source of knowledge but not the only source... read it, didnt like the end much... i mean... come on, dragons coming out of the earth, angels flying round... what is this lord of the rings...? are you gonna say or not....? why cant you just explain it.... lets me honest there's not a devil anyway, only the devil we believe to create for ourselves
  4. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 14:58
    In this present "dispensation of the grace of God" one cannot commit an unforgivable sin. Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
    wasnt really worth the wait was it!
  5. Earth Prime
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 01:58
    Who are you, the forum police?
    I'm retired.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree