Some differences with Christianity include:
* Jesus' crucifixion is not considered an atonement for the sins of humanity. The crucifixion is taught to be an outcome of the fears of religious leaders of the day, who regarded his teachings as a threat to their positions of authority.
* God is never wrathful or angry. He is a personality entirely motivated by Father-like love.
* Jesus is the human incarnation of "Michael of Nebadon," one of more than 700,000 "Paradise Sons" of God, or "Creator Sons." Jesus is not considered the second person of the Trinity as he is in Christianity. The book refers to the Eternal Son as the second person of the Trinity.
* Jesus was born on earth through natural means of conception instead of a virgin birth.
* Jesus did not walk on water or perform some of the miracles that are attributed to him in the Bible.
* Jesus rose from the dead in a "more glorified form," a transitional stage between material and spiritual existence known as the "morontia" form. As with all mortals, his physical body was subject to decomposition, but celestial beings removed his body from the tomb for the immediate dissolution of his remains through a process of "accelerated time."
* The book says that Jesus may return to the world many times. Christian eschatology doctrines such as the Rapture, where Jesus returns to take faithful believers to heaven and leaves behind unbelievers for tribulation, are not supported.......:from Wikkapedia
Just another religion among thousands of others....
11 Has a nation changed its gods, which are not gods? But My people have changed their Glory for what does not profit.
12 Be astonished, O heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid; be very desolate," says the LORD.
13 "For My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and hewn themselves cisterns(Religions)-- broken cisterns that can hold no water.