The Vedic teachings are dishonest

The Vedic teachings are dishonest

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Jan 11
1 edit

...so are all the mad deluded people who believe what is written in them to be true.

Why would anyone believe the Vedic teachings when they are completely made up by dishonest men trying to manipulate the world.

Those here who preach about the Vedic teachings should stop being dishonest and start being truthful; being dishonest is not nice and not good for your credibility.

Dishonesty and madness are rife in people who have been indoctrinated to believe the Vedic teachings which are bogus and dishonest.

Oh, and did I say the Vedic teachings are dishonest...and bogus...and mad...

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by divegeester
...so are all the mad deluded people who believe what is written in them to be true.

Why would anyone believe the Vedic teachings when they are completely made up by dishonest men trying to manipulate the world.

Those here who preach about the Vedic teachings should stop being dishonest and start being truthful; being dishonest is not nice and ...[text shortened]... s and dishonest.

Where do you get your information ? Now be honest.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by buckky
From some fuct retard like me. Ooops did I say fuct.... I just tried to type defunct fust twice. My keyboard is attached to an amplifierist and TV, via a ZX81 computerist of 1978. 😳😳 I must have the same problem as a Canadianist.

-P.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by divegeester

Those here who preach about the Vedic teachings should stop being dishonest and start being truthful; being dishonest is not nice and ...[text shortened]... s and dishonest.

Hindus are insane??

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by yo its me
Hindus are insane??
No, just one.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 11

Do you know what a "parody" is?

I wonder if Vishva does. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by Suzianne

I wonder if Vishva does. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.
Shakespeare was a genious!

All the world's a stage.

Vishna is the parody of errors. 🙂

-m.

I still like the idea of snowflakes having intelligence though.

F

Moves
16 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne

I wonder if Vishva does.
Indeed, I have wondered exactly the same thing myself. If vishvahetu is, in fact, offering a parody of Christian dogma and certainty on this forum, then it is disarmingly mischievous and brilliant as well.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
16 Jan 11

Codswallop!

Moves
16 Jan 11
1 edit

copy/pasted from a certain poster here (just pick any post of theirs), changed a few leading words and Bob's your aunt.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by FMF
Indeed, I have wondered exactly the same thing myself. If vishvahetu is, in fact, offering a parody of Christian dogma and certainty on this forum, then it is disarmingly mischievous and brilliant as well.
Interesting. I had not thought of this angle.

If this is the case, tho, then he really IS a troll, as many people thought at first.

Moves
17 Jan 11
1 edit

Vishu's problem is that he reads dishonest teaching which has been made up by dishonest men in order to distract him from the real truth.

Vishu needs to open up and be honest about his dishonesty in this regard, realising that propagating bogus teaching is not going to get him far in the next life, it's dishonest.