The Wisdom of Witness Lee

The Wisdom of Witness Lee

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 19
3 edits

@divegeester

It means that you have strayed a little from the original path and found yourself in a form of warm and freindly cultism.

Well, we're up to 208 or so posts now and I can't see anyone effectively demonstrating Lee's wisdom was off or it has led me off "the original path" [of New Testament salvation] by a lot or a little.

In other, words just hot air is all you're offering there.

F

Moves
11 Apr 19

@sonship said
@FMF

What is the evidence that you do?

That's not for me to boast about.
You BOAST all the time about "becoming like Jesus" and "Jesus flowing through" you. What evidence do you have to substantiate your boasting?

F

Moves
11 Apr 19

@sonship said
In essence I think you are asking: "Sonship open your mouth and boast for us. Then we can complain about all the bad things you did we didn't like of which we intend to cause you to feel a failure and ashamed."
In essence, what I am asking is, what evidence do you have to back up the boasting you yourself chose to do? Open up your mouth and substantiate your boastful claims. That, in essence, is what I am asking you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 19
2 edits

@FMF

You BOAST all the time about "becoming like Jesus" and "Jesus flowing through" you. What evidence do you have to substantiate your boasting?

I boast in the Lord, as well I should.

But my pointing is ever to Jesus Christ and not to myself.
Even in this thread on critiquing one Witness Lee's wisdom, my replies are focused on pointing to the truth of Jesus Christ, and how Witness Lee is faithful to that truth.

"Brag for us sonship.
Brag for us!"
as a tactic will accomplish for your atheistic (or deistic) view of God exactly what ?

Do you want to experience rivers of living water flowing out of your innermost being ? (John 7:39).

You may begin by acknowledging that there is plenty of evidence in your life that you are a sinner in need of forgiveness from God.

You should spend more time considering the evidence that are one of the "all" who have sinned, and a part of the "all" who fall short of the glory of God.

Once you acknowledge you are indeed in need of forgiveness, and receive Christ believing into Christ, there will be the Holy Spirit confirming in you also that He is supplying His life into your innermost being.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 19
2 edits

@FMF

In essence, what I am asking is, what evidence do you have to back up the boasting you yourself chose to do? Open up your mouth and substantiate your boastful claims. That, in essence, is what I am asking you.

I suggest that you wait to see me do something like when you're not expecting or demanding it.

Expecting me to walk into some silly trap you think you have cleverly devised isn't the way.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 19

Witness Lee's wisdom. Any other contributions to the matter?

Is there something more on the Trinity from Ghost's quotes that needs discussion ?

F

Moves
11 Apr 19

@sonship said
I boast in the Lord, as well I should.

But my pointing is ever to Jesus Christ and not to myself.
You boast that you are "becoming like Jesus" and that "Jesus is flowing through" you. Do you have any evidence - that people here can see or read or sense - that these claims are true?

F

Moves
11 Apr 19

@sonship said
Witness Lee's wisdom. Any other contributions to the matter?

Is there something more on the Trinity from Ghost's quotes that needs discussion ?
Ghost of a Duke's quotations from a critic of your cult have trumped your attempts to defend your cult's ideology.

F

Moves
11 Apr 19

@sonship said
I suggest that you wait to see me do something like when you're not expecting or demanding it.
What do YOU think are the signs that "Jesus" is working through you? It's surely got to be something more than you typing stuff and copy-pasting stuff.

F

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
"Brag for us sonship.
Brag for us!"
as a tactic will accomplish for your atheistic (or deistic) view of God exactly what ?
You have already bragged for us. That's what I am asking about. If there is no perceivable substance to shore up your boasts, and you know that, then just admit it and this topic is over. If there is perceivable substance to shore up your boasts, then what is it?

F

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
You may begin by acknowledging that there is plenty of evidence in your life that you are a sinner in need of forgiveness from God.
I don't believe in "sin" [except in so far as it exists in the imaginations of religionists] and, depending on what I do wrong exactly, I only need the forgiveness of my wife, my children, my wider family, my neighbours, my community, my work colleagues and so on. What about your claim that "Jesus" is flowing through you? Any evidence that this claim is true?

F

Moves
12 Apr 19

@sonship said
Once you acknowledge you are indeed in need of forgiveness, and receive Christ believing into Christ, there will be the Holy Spirit confirming in you also that He is supplying His life into your innermost being.
Do you have any way of proving to anyone here - and I don't mean things like you post a lot of words about your religion or you copy paste copious amounts of material written by other people - that there is "the Holy Spirit confirming in you also that Christ is supplying His life into your innermost being"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19

@FMF

You boast that you are "becoming like Jesus" and that "Jesus is flowing through" you. Do you have any evidence - that people here can see or read or sense - that these claims are true?

Still at it?
Do you have any evidence that you would accept any evidence ?

I'll humor you a bit tonight.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19

@FMF

Ghost of a Duke's quotations from a critic of your cult have trumped your attempts to defend your cult's ideology.

I don't think so.

But you're a good cheerleader.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Apr 19

@FMF

What do YOU think are the signs that "Jesus" is working through you? It's surely got to be something more than you typing stuff and copy-pasting stuff.

What are the signs that you would accept Jesus working in anyone?