1. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 00:111 edit
    BUT Prating fools do not.
    Prating fools call the commandments legalistic.
    Prating fools refer to people who follow the commandments as trying to earn their salvation

The wise follow commandments, the fools dont ... so says Solomon and Jesus Christ

The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.(Proverbs 10:8 KJV)

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: (Matthew 7:24 KJV)
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 00:251 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    [b] BUT Prating fools do not.
    Prating fools call the commandments legalistic.
    Prating fools refer to people who follow the commandments as trying to earn their salvation

The wise follow commandments, the fools dont ... so says Solomon and Jesus Christ

The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.(Proverbs 10: ...[text shortened]... I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: (Matthew 7:24 KJV)[/b]
    The most important part of that entire hypocritical diatribe is "... and doeth them...".

Notice it doesn't say "and tells everyone to do them and then ignores them himself".

There is a huge difference between actually following the commandments of Christ, and just telling others to follow Christ.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 00:281 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I have noticed that [Rajk999] claims that as long as people act in a way that approaches "God's Will" ("doing works", according to him), it does not matter if they believe in any God at all.

Perhaps it is true. He has attempted to back this idea with reference to scripture.

He totally rejects the idea of Christians having any sort of "relationship" with Christ.

You have put "relationship" in quotation marks but have not said why, so I can't comment. But I know that his Christian beliefs stress obeying Christ's commands. Is obeying Christ a relationship?

He has often said how there are atheists who are more likely to see Heaven than some Christians.

I have heard him argue this and he has provided scripture. You disagree with him, I get that, but I am not sure why you are so angry about it.

To him, the word "Christian" is an insult in and of itself. And he uses it that way.

I don't think this is true. I think he simply disagrees with some Christians about what the teachings of Christ are.

He claims that ALL Christians only have "mouth-worship"...

This simply is not true although I realize you might get some internet-gratification from saying it.

He claims that ALL Christians only have "mouth-worship", yet we haven't seen that he has any concept of what actual belief entails.

I think he talks about what being a Christian entails absolutely all the time.

He only tells us time and again what "his" belief entails ("following Christ"... we don't know, he strangely never gives any testimony of how he actually DOES this) and how it is "so different" than that of "Christians".

Well the discussion is about what the Bible says and what the correct doctrine is and not about the autobiographies of posters.

He doesn't go one post without attacking Christians, in direct denial of Christ's commandment.

He has disagreements with them, sure. You surely "attack" Christians too?

And as my final evidence, magically here are YOU (someone who has made a career out of attacking Christians in this forum), defending him.

What is it evidence of according to you?

Perhaps you are the one with your eye off the ball.

Not at all. I find "the ball" ~ i.e. the disputed imperatives for Christians surrounding faith and works ~ very interesting. Perhaps I have my eye on it more keenly than you do.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 00:371 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]I have noticed that [Rajk999] claims that as long as people act in a way that approaches "God's Will" ("doing works", according to him), it does not matter if they believe in any God at all.

Perhaps it is true. He has attempted to back this idea with reference to scripture.

He totally rejects the idea of Christians having any sort of "relationshi ...[text shortened]... ounding faith and works ~ very interesting. Perhaps I have my eye on it more keenly than you do.
    So proud of your little "manifesto" here that you had to post it again?

That figures. Sorry, it turned my stomach the first time.

I was just talking to someone this weekend about this kind of thing, vis a vis Pres. Trump's tweets.

It's easy enough to just spit out a bunch of crap that everyone knows to be complete BS.

The reason trolls don't get hammered back into the hole they came from is that it takes like 5 times as much time to respond and debunk the ridiculous crap they spend 5 minutes just puking out, and no one with a life has that kind of time to spend on trolls. Life's too short for that crap. So yes, unfortunate as it is... Advantage: Trolls.

But you knew that... and you count on it. Enjoy.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 00:38
    So proud of your little "manifesto" here that you had to post it again?

That figures. Sorry, it turned my stomach the first time.

I was just talking to someone this weekend about this kind of thing, viv a vis Pres. Trump's tweets.

It's easy enough to just spit out a bunch of crap that everyone knows to be complete BS.

The reason trolls don't ge ...[text shortened]... unfortunate as it is... Advantage: Trolls.

But you knew that... and you count on it. Enjoy.
    I responded to all the points you made.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 00:542 edits
    The reason trolls don't get hammered back into the hole they came from is that it takes like 5 times as much time to respond and debunk the ridiculous crap they spend 5 minutes just puking out, and no one with a life has that kind of time to spend on trolls. Life's too short for that crap. So yes, unfortunate as it is... Advantage: Trolls.
    If you didn't want to discuss it with me, why did you make the following claims and observations and address them to me?

Originally posted by Suzianne:

I have noticed that he claims that as long as people act in a way that approaches "God's Will" ("doing works", according to him), it does not matter if they believe in any God at all.

He totally rejects the idea of Christians having any sort of "relationship" with Christ.

He has often said how there are atheists who are more likely to see Heaven than some Christians. To him, the word "Christian" is an insult in and of itself.

And he uses it that way. He claims that ALL Christians only have "mouth-worship", yet we haven't seen that he has any concept of what actual belief entails.

He only tells us time and again what "his" belief entails ("following Christ"... we don't know, he strangely never gives any testimony of how he actually DOES this) and how it is "so different" than that of "Christians".

He doesn't go one post without attacking Christians, in direct denial of Christ's commandment.

And as my final evidence, magically here are YOU (someone who has made a career out of attacking Christians in this forum), defending him.

Why did you say all those things to me during the discussion if you didn't want me to respond to each point?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 02:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you didn't want to discuss it with me, why did you make the following claims and observations and address them to me?

[quote]Originally posted by Suzianne:

[b]I have noticed that he claims that as long as people act in a way that approaches "God's Will" ("doing works", according to him), it does not matter if they believe in any God at all.

...[text shortened]... say all those things to me during the discussion if you didn't want me to respond to each point?
    She is a good example of what Solomon called 'a prating fool'... ie talking incessant nonsense and not able to discuss.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 12:242 edits
    The troll has the advantage in terms of time and labor to spew out diatribes.
    Careful examination can always be met with additional spewings even on other subject matter.

When he sees some will not play perpetual whack-a-mole with such spewings, he can always advertise that his diatribes are unassailable and irrefutable - the troll strut.

I like Paul's word on not abusing the freedom of the grace of the new testament.

"For you were called for freedom, brothers; only do not turn this freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." (Gal. 5:12)

Christians were called to freedom.
    They were not called to abuse the freedom by turning into an opportunity to follow the fallen sin nature of the flesh.

" It is for freedom that Christ has set us free; stand fast therefore, and do not be entangled with a yoke of slavery again." (Gal. 5:1)

His yoke is easy.
    His burden is light.
    We will find rest unto our souls if we learn of Him.

I sure want to learn of Him to walk in God's Spirit.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 12:371 edit
    Originally posted by sonship to Suzianne
    The troll has the advantage in terms of time and labor to spew out diatribes. Careful examination can always be met with additional spewings even on other subject matter. When he sees some will not play perpetual whack-a-mole with such spewings, he can always advertise that his diatribes are unassailable and irrefutable - the troll strut.
    You're sounding a bit like Suzianne. In what way can the things I said in response to her comments to me about Rajk999 be described as "spewings"?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 13:321 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    The troll has the advantage in terms of time and labor to spew out diatribes.
    Careful examination can always be met with additional spewings even on other subject matter.

When he sees some will not play perpetual whack-a-mole with such spewings, he can always advertise that his diatribes are unassailable and irrefutable - the troll strut.

I ...[text shortened]... rest unto our souls if we learn of Him.

I sure want to learn of Him to walk in God's Spirit.
    You are a prating fool and a dangerous Bible twister to quote those passages and ignore that part where Paul explains what he means by liberty and freedom.

If someone with an ounce of honesty reads Galatians 5, he would see the following:
    - that the freedom and liberty spoken of by Paul is freedom from the Law of Moses and its thousands of restrictions and requirements.
    - that Jesus is the new law and all that is STILL REQUIRED IS TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF
    - that if you fail to do this and continue a life of sin, there is no eternal life, no salvation, no entry into the Kingdom of God.

Saved by Grace through faith, still requires you to do good works and live righteously, other wise there is eternal death.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 14:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're sounding a bit like Suzianne. In what way can the things I said in response to her comments to me about Rajk999 be described as "spewings"?
    " In what way can the things I said ... "

The things YOU said.
    The things YOU said.

Are you the center of EVERYTHING on this Forum ?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '17 14:101 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    The things YOU said.
    The things YOU said.

Are you the center of EVERYTHING on this Forum ?
    This doesn't answer my question at all. Suzianne made comments addressed directly to me about Rajk999 and I replied to them head on. You have described my dissent and observations as being, for you, a case of "whack-a-mole" more times than I can remember. How can my responses to Suzianne be described as "spewings"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree